Sponsored

Has anyone been cancelled yet because of no COVP?

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

... if there was no COVP after 6/2, the order would be changed in the system to priority 99 for a while (can't remember how long) before being actually cancelled.
That's what I saw on Reddit.
Sponsored

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting. That article also references a Ford spreadsheet that was posted here on MTF that all Eco's are going to get built by July. Ford better get cracking' cuz my Eco has not be scheduled yet and the next scheduling date if for August build. :D :confused:o_O
No way all the Ecoboosts will be built in July! If you get built in August, you will probably not get a truck until September. Like many others, my order has not been scheduled yet and it is an Ecoboost.

DaveMave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Toyota p/u, Santa Cruz SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The dealer should be able to see in their system the status of the order and if it is active, confirmed and still at the designated priority number. But it depends how long it takes for Ford to process the non-COVP orders into the system.
The dealer will know as much if not more than the customer service people. It's their order. Now if the dealer screwed up are they going to tell you your order was canceled?
No, no they won’t.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost