First Name
Calmate'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 XL Mavi Eco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my 22 xl ecoboost with just the add on hitch January 14th 2022 , I listened to Tim the Ford guys videos and removed the hitch back in early September and had the dealer set the priority code to 10- on September 15th my order was previewed on the 16th scheduled . I received Fords email on the Sept 23rd stating scheduled for production on 10/31/2022 , on 10/4/22 I got and email stating pushed back to 11/7/22, on 10/25 i got an email stating pushed back to 11/14/22 - I checked the Ford order tracking website at 12:05 am on 11/16/22 and it now shows built, waiting to get scheduled for delivery but no email from Ford stating it's built _lol , I can run an OASIS vin inquiry and it now populates all the fields including the build date so Im official / 11 plus months of waiting and less than 1 month to get it built from the date Ford notified me .......What a ride ! In my 35 years in the car business on the service end of things I have never seen such a fiasco - truly all caused by the snow ball effects of the pandemic, it's some Ford but mostly set backs from supply chains -who wouldn't agree that Ford would love to be able to produce more vehicles to sell . part of the problem is the dealers that don't stay on top of Fords communications causing the consumer to have to do a lot of foot work ! I think I received one of the last 22's - Hang in there folks it should be worth the wait