• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Ford has revealed the most popular configurations / options / colors ordered on the 2024 Ranger so far in North America.

Most popular configurations are:
Oxford White XL STX 4WD
Cactus Gray XLT Sport 4WD with the tow package
Shadow Black Lariat Sport 4WD with the tow package.

Other stats:
80% order a 4WD trim
20% order FX4 Off-Road Package
70% order a hitch
50% order Pro Trailer Backup Assist and Trailer Brake Controller systems

Ranger Raptor stats:
40% order beadlock wheels and the “Raptor” graphics on the profile communicating its off-road-focused nature.
Most popular Raptor colors are Shelter Green Metallic and Shadow Black.

Ford Ranger Ford reveals most popular configurations ordered on 2024 Ranger in North America Ford-Ranger-Customization-Graphic-1-1024x576

Ford Ranger Ford reveals most popular configurations ordered on 2024 Ranger in North America Ford-Ranger-Customization-Graphic-2-1024x576

Ford Ranger Ford reveals most popular configurations ordered on 2024 Ranger in North America Ford-Ranger-Customization-Graphic-3-1024x576

Ford Ranger Ford reveals most popular configurations ordered on 2024 Ranger in North America Ford-Ranger-Customization-Graphic-4-1024x576

Ford Ranger Ford reveals most popular configurations ordered on 2024 Ranger in North America Ford-Ranger-Customization-Graphic-5-1024x576

Ford Ranger Ford reveals most popular configurations ordered on 2024 Ranger in North America Ford-Ranger-Customization-Graphic-6-1024x576

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Dang that is pretty interesting. Funny how they don't reveal any actual numbers just percentages, but I guess we already know the dismal numbers 😂

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
I can understand people wanting the optional bead-lock capable wheels and the graphics on the RRaptor, but with quite a few of the other vehicles having constraints on some wheel options I'd be a bit nervous about a potential delay because it becoming a constraint.
I rarely keep factory wheels and go to lighter weight Aftermarket wheels, so the optional wheels would be a pure waste of money for me.

I can understand Black being popular, but I can't bring myself to own another Black vehicle and the root-beer green launch color isn't that good looking to me.

Last edited:

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
That’s nice but really irrelevant as far as I am concerned, just build the damn things & get them shipped out to the customer. Seems like some bean counter just trying to justify their job!!

Sponsored

Scole31

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado Z71
Lol the shadow black lariat 4x4 trailer tow package is my order to a T. Can’t wait to see these things out in the road.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
100% of orders in Canada are 4x4 as we can't get 2wd here :giggle:

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)

Sponsored

JimS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ID.4, Sienna
Between all the forums I've seen at least one or two people say they ordered an XL.
Yeah, I’d probably go for an XL. But if custom ordering not sure why people would go with white, unless as it sounds like, it’s for fleets.

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Percentages sound awesome, till you start asking what numbers the percentage pertains to.

80% of 5,000 orders between 3k raptors and 2k non-raptors are 4WD!

Super impressive yea? lol
Sponsored