Ford CoPilot after purchase?

elfp925

First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 2019
So I’ll be buying a Lariat hybrid from a friend that does not want his order, but he told me that he did not add any type of Ford CoPilot. Can I add it after I purchase it? And for the people that have tried it. Is it worth it? Thanks
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I’ll be buying a Lariat hybrid from a friend that does not want his order, but he told me that he did not add any type of Ford CoPilot. Can I add it after I purchase it? And for the people that have tried it. Is it worth it? Thanks
I believe if it is a lariat with the lux package lariat the 360 would have been part of the required build specifications. You can check that with the Ford build and price page.

maverick33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check with Ford Dealer best source.

OP
OP

elfp925

First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 2019
I believe if it is a lariat with the lux package lariat the 360 would have been part of the required build specifications. You can check that with the Ford build and price page.
I checked the window sticker and there is no trace of the Lux package nor Ford CoPilot

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is it built yet or in production??? If not, see if he can have the dealership add it to his order. Doubt you can add it after the fact….

Sponsored

OP
OP

elfp925

First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 2019
Is it built yet or in production??? If not, see if he can have the dealership add it to his order. Doubt you can add it after the fact….
Already built, it’s delivering on January 2nd

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Co-Pilot 360 can't be added after the fact without spending much more than the 540.00 it costs from the factory.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I checked the window sticker and there is no trace of the Lux package nor Ford CoPilot
What about first edition? Not sure how that appears related to lux package, but selecting first edition also results in forced 360 add-on (in addition to forced lux package) - might be displayed differently in the sticker details. An image of the sticker would confirm whether it is there

OP
OP

elfp925

First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 2019
What about first edition? Not sure how that appears related to lux package, but selecting first edition also results in forced 360 add-on (in addition to forced lux package) - might be displayed differently in the sticker details. An image of the sticker would confirm whether it is there
None of that, the only option he added was the moonroof and that’s it.

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Co-Pilot 360 can't be added after the fact without spending much more than the 540.00 it costs from the factory.
On other forums people have asked the same question about their manufactures version of 360...usual answer is "cheaper to trade your car for one that has it" or "BIG $,$$$"
Sponsored