Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2012 Dodge Journey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Greetings!
My name is Chris, and I am 50 years old. I ordered my XLT hybrid on 11/13 and this will be my first new Ford truck. It is replacing 2 vehicles: a Ram 1500 bought new and a Dodge Journey. The local Mullinax dealer called this morning and said they had received an Ecoboost XLT FX4, so of course I rushed down and drove it. Mainly to scope out the interior and handling: obviously my truck will drive differently. The 2.0 is really fast! The truck drove great, handled tight and I could fit just fine in the rear seat. Very excited now!
Sponsored

eRay

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Nissan Kicks, 2009 F-150 STX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine came in two days ago. So far I really like it.

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Greetings!
My name is Chris, and I am 50 years old. I ordered my XLT hybrid on 11/13 and this will be my first new Ford truck. It is replacing 2 vehicles: a Ram 1500 bought new and a Dodge Journey. The local Mullinax dealer called this morning and said they had received an Ecoboost XLT FX4, so of course I rushed down and drove it. Mainly to scope out the interior and handling: obviously my truck will drive differently. The 2.0 is really fast! The truck drove great, handled tight and I could fit just fine in the rear seat. Very excited now!
Very quick. Power in the ECO is a little scary fun. This truck can move.

Ford Maverick Finally drove a Maverick this morning! 3BB1DDA3-4CDE-421F-A3AA-D6DA4E63F496
Sponsored