Sponsored

Does Maverick come with any kind of floor mats?

JustaSalesGuy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One thing I do want to share with everyone is that Ford upped their all weather floor mat game. A few years ago they didn't have them fitted, they were just flat pieces of rubber. Now they are form fitted, and more like trays, plus a softer(?) rubber, so when it gets really cold they don't get super hard like weather techs do.
Sponsored

Springboks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought I had seen that you get "Ford Points" (or what ever they are called) when you buy the Mav, and they are enough to buy the mats from the dealer. Thought I read this somewhere on this forum

Last edited:

JustaSalesGuy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought I had seem that you get "Ford Points" (or what ever they are called) when you buy the Mav, and they are enough to buy the mats from the dealer. Thought I read this somewhere on this forum
You should get $210 worth of points within 60 days after delivery if you set up FordPass Connect

OP
OP
Decayed

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered the front and back for 2020 Escape from the Husky site.
I understand that Iā€™ll need to trim the rear. Iā€™ll make a post once Iā€™ve got them
I wonder if you could soften that part with a heat gun and get it to fit?

Sponsored

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Weathertech would be the sensible answer, but I'm going with the Ford accessory mats just because I want it to say "Maverick" on them. And yes, I'm a geek. Thanks for asking.
I like the Maverick name on it as well. But ultimately chose the Ford mats simply because they were 15% off on the website. Since I didnā€™t want to wait for my points to come through, I figured Iā€™d save some out of pocket money that way. Didnā€™t want to dirty up my floors with wintery shoes.

Mllombardi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
Undecided
So assume back seat floors are bare metal?
The cab is fully carpeted and if you donā€™t buy any floor mats it would just have two carpeted floor mats for the front that go on top of the carpeting. The rear footwell comes with no separate mats.

Last edited:

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The cab is fully carpeted and if you donā€™t buy any floor mats it would just have two carpeted floor mats for the front that go on top of the carpeting. The rear footwell comes with no separate mats.
Thanks for replying.
Sponsored