aspenwoody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 on order you tube
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How much leeway does the dealer have on cost of accessories , Irecently had rotator cup surgery on my dominat shoulder (right) so installing some items will be impossible for about 2 months
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Most will want 3 arms and 4 legs. A miracle if you find one who will discount anything, much less labor

Army Engineer (Ret)

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Lux, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer was just the opposite, they priced matched the lowest price I found on accessories I wanted. All I had to do was ask and they gave it to me. Lowered LineX spray in liner from 695 to the current LineX sale price of 543. They were very accommodating. They can't say no or yes until you ask.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I make it a policy when I buy a new car to meet the sales manager, the service manager and parts manager so they know me and to talk about my purchase. Last vehicle I ordered I received wholesale pricing from the parts department, free computer programming when I installed factory keyless entry, and when there was damage to my top and fender flare during transport the sales manager pulled parts off new vehicles to replace them so I wouldn't have to wait for parts.
I find if you are friendly with them and they get to know you that they are friendly back.

Sponsored

Bald Eagle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Quitman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer was just the opposite, they priced matched the lowest price I found on accessories I wanted. All I had to do was ask and they gave it to me. Lowered LineX spray in liner from 695 to the current LineX sale price of 543. They were very accommodating. They can't say no or yes until you ask.
My dealer installed my Bed Extension at no cost. I was well pleased!

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Niles at LM combined the labor costs when installing my after market parts and products. Having the same dealer that I purchased your truck do the work gave me a great sense of satisfaction. It's super truck with extra safety related items.

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Most will want 3 arms and 4 legs. A miracle if you find one who will discount anything, much less labor
On the day I got my Maverick I ordered a pet cover for the back seat. When it came in they told me it would be 230 something. I said it was only 159 online. The parts guy said give me a minute and I'll check that. I'm sure I can meet that. He did and then I used my points to pay for it. Maybe he can go that route.
How much leeway does the dealer have on cost of accessories , Irecently had rotator cup surgery on my dominat shoulder (right) so installing some items will be impossible for about 2 months
I found a local installer that will be cheaper. In fact my Ford dealer uses him for the same thing.
Sponsored