FloridaGuy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape Titanium Hybrid, 1990 Mazda Miata
Howdy.

Not looking to cause a stir but I do have a Frist Edition Hybrid on order.

I do work at a Ford dealership and I do wish Ford would provide more information than they have been.

I currently have a 2021 Escape Hybrid Titanium Elite averaging right about 40- 42 mpg. I look forward to the same with this Maverick I expect to land mid to late March 2022.

I really do like the Escape but I go diving often in South Florida and having wet gear in the hatch isn't the best. Plus the bed is nice to have for setting gear up and messing with mountain bikes and at the gun range.

My other toys include a 1990 Miata and 2020 Road Glide.
Sponsored

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Howdy.

Not looking to cause a stir but I do have a Frist Edition Hybrid on order.

I do work at a Ford dealership and I do wish Ford would provide more information than they have been.

I currently have a 2021 Escape Hybrid Titanium Elite averaging right about 40- 42 mpg. I look forward to the same with this Maverick I expect to land mid to late March 2022.

I really do like the Escape but I go diving often in South Florida and having wet gear in the hatch isn't the best. Plus the bed is nice to have for setting gear up and messing with mountain bikes and at the gun range.

My other toys include a 1990 Miata and 2020 Road Glide.
Welcome to the MTC. I've been here since June. Have learn a lot.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

CFL checkin! Can’t wait to see more Mavericks running around, especially the hybrids. It’s a vehicle that is perfect for Central Florida.

OP
OP
FloridaGuy

FloridaGuy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape Titanium Hybrid, 1990 Mazda Miata
CFL checkin! Can’t wait to see more Mavericks running around, especially the hybrids. It’s a vehicle that is perfect for Central Florida.
Agreed.

No snow, some rain and mostly flat.
Sponsored