Davey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My only gripe with it is that you can't really use it simultaneously with bed rails. That's going to be a challenge when I go to do some longer distance camping/hauling with lots of gear. Most bed racks mount on top rails that the Ford Tonneau covers and renders not usable. So if you do want to use bedrails AND a tonneau, make sure you go aftermarket and get a system designed for that. There are more out there than I expected.
Not sure if the Ford trifold is compatible with this, but I use it in combination with my Rough Country trifold.
https://truxedo.com/elevate-ts-rails/2022/ford/maverick
Sponsored

Skifletch

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure if the Ford trifold is compatible with this, but I use it in combination with my Rough Country trifold.
https://truxedo.com/elevate-ts-rails/2022/ford/maverick
Any chance you could take some measurements on the top of the bed? I understand one of the main challenges is that the rails and the bed rack use similar mounting to the side walls. I could maybe fabricobble my way out of that, but going to be hard to deal with the upper lip if the dimensions just don't fit.

Dano67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Equinox (2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux...some day)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have an aftermarket drop in liner, unsure if that contributes to the issue or not. If u find a remedy please let me know.
I have a spray in liner. I had the drop in liner in the GMC. Not sure what's causing the issue. It's solid and still pretty dry in the bed but I just don't care for the fabric blowing so much. Good luck! :)

Giarc18

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just finally got my 2023 Maverick Lariat! So far love it! Am looking to get a bed cover and am curious what other Maverick owners ended up getting?, are they happy with it?, do they wish they got a different type?, etc. Seems to be a wide price range and multiple types - tri-fold, soft roll, etc. I've never had a bed cover on my older trucks, so am looking for other's wisdom.
Thanks!
I just finally got my 2023 Maverick Lariat! So far love it! Am looking to get a bed cover and am curious what other Maverick owners ended up getting?, are they happy with it?, do they wish they got a different type?, etc. Seems to be a wide price range and multiple types - tri-fold, soft roll, etc. I've never had a bed cover on my older trucks, so am looking for other's wisdom.
Thanks!
Hello everyone. New to this site. Not quite a Maverick owner yet, mine is on the production line this week after months and months of waiting. FINALLY!

In response to your bed cover question, I have a Undercover UltraFlex on my 2019 F-150 four years and love it! And plan on the same for my Mav. Undercover is A bit on the pricey side but it fits flawlessly with “zero” leaks. Even under driving rain or a carwash, the inside is completely dry. Plus it Looks like a factory fit, and closes like a car door. “Thump”.
The prop rod holder is kinda cheap though . Mine broke installing them but i made my own and they been holding up since. Hopefully they’ve upgraded to a better version.
If price is your main concern and don’t mind a few leaks, or that “universal” look, then go another route.
Bye bye for now

OP
OP
Rickerl401

Rickerl401

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima, Tahoe, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I appreciate everyone's input - gives me a lot of good background and factors to consider!
Sponsored