Sponsored

Action Car and Truck Accessories (Canada)- 10%+ off Tonneau Covers until Mar 22 - Free Shipping

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another good option for tonneau covers is from a company in Ontario called: Bison Tonneau covers located in Ajax ontario. They will have a trifold hard tonneau for $689 for Maverick in a few weeks and it includes assembly for free.

Montevilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XL Hybrid w/moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another good option for tonneau covers is from a company in Ontario called: Bison Tonneau covers located in Ajax ontario. They will have a trifold hard tonneau for $689 for Maverick in a few weeks and it includes assembly for free.
That's good to hear. Had contacted them two months ago and they told me they had no plans to do so.

Last edited:

Montevilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XL Hybrid w/moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you know if they will have other models, I know they have 4 types of covers: two hard ones and two soft. The one you mention is the most expensive of the lot.

EDIT: Contacted them and only the hard flip-back model will be available in a month.

Last edited:

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's good to hear. Had contacted them two months ago and they told me they had no plans to do so.
Yes they told me about a month the Maverick covers should be available. They get good reviews as well for service.
Sponsored