Sponsored

Search results

  1. What’s Something You Notice More After Owning Your Maverick for a While?

    I discovered that lever instantly. I was trying to adjust the seatback rake angle, and hit that lever instead. Even though I'm over 6 feet tall, I have the seat jacked up. I've found that sitting higher effectively gives me more legroom because I can angle down from the knee instead of forward.
  2. 2028 Ford Fathom EV Pickup ($28,350 Starting Price) - News & Info

    Any rendering you see is all speculation, based on camouflaged versions of the truck.
  3. The coolest Maverick pic ever! Real life size Hot Wheels XL

    Hmm ... it would be odd for a Hot Wheels backdrop to be used for a Matchbox movie.
  4. What Goes in this Space?

    I have an umbrella stowed horizontally in the front portion of the door pocket.
  5. What Goes in this Space?

    Well, at least they put it in the back on the passenger side. Such convenience!
  6. The coolest Maverick pic ever! Real life size Hot Wheels XL

    I'm not one of those people.
  7. The coolest Maverick pic ever! Real life size Hot Wheels XL

    Many people already think we're living in a simulation.
  8. What Goes in this Space?

  9. Dissimilar Full-Sized Spare Tire on AWD Mavericks

    I mean, this is MTC after all.
  10. Maverick $1995 - Old Commercial

    My first new car was a '91 LX 5.0 hatchback. I loved it, but it's the only vehicle I've owned that I don't still have, because it was stolen the night before Thanksgiving in 1994.
  11. SV300T Package Price: $15,595

    One of these?
  12. What Goes in this Space?

    Door pocket sand!
  13. SV300T Package Price: $15,595

    I've been there. :) I didn't get to drive, but I camped out over a weekend to watch a DTM race. It was great fun! They know how to party.
  14. SV300T Package Price: $15,595

    Its name was Syclone, not Cyclone.
  15. SV300T Package Price: $15,595

    Jay Leno has one, of course.
  16. SV300T Package Price: $15,595

    You reminded me of this extremely costly conversion of a budget car: https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/articles/sho-time-original-festiva-shogun/
  17. Bluesmobile Model Kit Coming from Round 2

    Not what you mean, I know, but it's a cool kit: https://www.modelroundup.com/Multi-Maverick-Funny-Car-p/mpc-r2-1005.htm
  18. Bluesmobile Model Kit Coming from Round 2

    You, on the motorcycle! You two girls! The fabulous Blues Brothers Bluesmobile is coming in plastic model kit form from Round 2 Models: Hit it: https://www.autoworldstore.com/pages/bluesmobile?customer_posted=true#signup
  19. SV300T Package Price: $15,595

    Well yeah, that would've made it expensive!
  20. Dissimilar Full-Sized Spare Tire on AWD Mavericks

    But all are in the 21st century.




Top