Facebook
Twitter
Contact us
RSS
Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
Keyword Alerts
Clubs
Search clubs
Upcoming events
⚡️ Fathom
🛒 Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
👨🏻💻 Sites
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Search
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
Pending lemon law case
I received a similar letter, same company. Makes you wonder. I love my hybrid. I did go through the untimely “wire Harness” failure, where the truck was just dead. Took 3 AAA guys before the last one knew how to jump it.
Melissah
Post #11
Aug 2, 2023
Forum:
General Maverick Topics
OC CA Mavericks
👋…I’ve had my Lariat hybrid since December 2021 and still get stopped by admirers! Asking questions, saying awesome looking truck. Still love my Mav!!
Melissah
Post #3
May 7, 2023
Forum:
California
Update on free Ford FITS accessory kit availability for delayed Hybrid Maverick delivery
Hello, I just picked up my accessory kit today. There are a few cool things in it.
Melissah
Post #14
Dec 23, 2021
Forum:
Ordering, Pricing, Production, Tracking, Delivery
Update on free Ford FITS accessory kit availability for delayed Hybrid Maverick delivery
Melissah
Post #13
Dec 23, 2021
Forum:
Ordering, Pricing, Production, Tracking, Delivery
Search
Top