Sponsored

Search results

  1. Wipers chattering

    My 26 Mav is only a few weeks old. Drove in the rain for the first time this weekend and mine chatter like that. I hadn't noticed it from washing the windows but when they run intermittently in the rain it seems to do it.
  2. A/C always on at startup

    system set to auto and 72f. AC was off when I started the truck and turned on about half way on my drive
  3. A/C always on at startup

    It seems to turn on based on temperature. This morning it was about 60 degrees and the ac was off. As I was driving the temperature rose enough that the ac switched on automatically.
  4. Mirror Dashcam Distracting

    I hadn't really thought about that. I haven't driven at night yet..
  5. Mirror Dashcam Distracting

    I got the OEM mount kit yesterday, I would say it's an improvement. with the mount that comes with the g900 pro, that straps to the stock mirror, it has to be offset quite a bit to the left to clear the camera. Now it's about 2 inches to the right and 2 inches back and is much less in my line of...
  6. When do both the Gas and Electric Motors run simultaneously?

    Just watched this video last night that did a pretty good job explaining how and when then ICE and electric motors work.
  7. Mirror Dashcam Distracting

    I just installed a Wolfbox G900 Pro last night, I got it because I felt the factory mirror is too small and I wanted a dashcam so this would fit both needs. I've only driven twice since but I find it very distracting, the wide angle of the camera makes it even worse with the constant motion I...
  8. Ford Among Cheapest Brands To Insure For 2026....🤥

    Just bought my Maverick, $~400/6mo. My '13 Escape that I traded in was $550/6mo.
  9. Where are these used 2026 Mavericks coming from?

    My dealer had two, both were loaner vehicles
  10. New Maverick

    Yeah, just the 2k tow but its more than enough for my trailer, wanted 4k but just pushed the price too far out of my price range
  11. 15% off Mangoal Dash Cam for MTC members — show us your Maverick!

    Just joined the Maverick club Saturday got a whopping 80 miles on it now.
  12. New Maverick

    Traded in my 2013 Escape Saturday for a 26 XL fresh off the delivery truck had 0.2 miles on it, my first brand new vehicle.




Top