I purchased a 2026 Ford Maverick XL 2.0 turbo on May 15th, 2026. On June 9th it went into the shop for the first time. It was in and out until June 29th when went in and NEVER came back out. Electrical issues. Ford has agreed to BUYBACK but gave me the middle finger when dealing with the...
I purchased a 2026 Maverick XL on May 15th 2026. On June 9th 2026 I got a 'Hill Assist Not Available' warning. Took it to the dealer but the warning went off before I got there. On June 12th 2026 I got 5 different warnings and took it to the dealer. This time they were able to see and pull the...
I purchased a 2026 2.0 Eco-Boost Maverick XL about 3 months ago. It has been in the shop 4 times due to electrical issues and has less than 900 miles on it. Kept getting all kinds of warnings on the dashboard (Hill Start Assist warning, Powertrain Malfunction, Antilock Brake Failure...
Has anyone used wheel spacers on your Maverick? I have 2026 Maverick XL and have new wheels with a +40 offset and I am concerned about rubbing. I have new 235/65/R17 AT (Ridgecrawers) tires to replace stock tires. I have standard suspension.
Has anyone used wheel spacers on your Maverick? I have 2026 Maverick XL and have new wheels with a +40 offset and I am concerned about rubbing. I have new 235/65/R17 AT (Ridgecrawers) tires to replace stock tires. I have standard suspension.