Sponsored

Search results

  1. Rain Water in Driver's Side Floorboard

    It's a simple, removable fix every time I drive - a pain but the alternative sucks worse :/ . Thankfully, I don't do a lot of driving!
  2. Rain Water in Driver's Side Floorboard

    UPDATE 6-8-26: We had another couple days of very heavy rain and yes, another massive overflow into the entire cab (7 inches of rain in two days). The dealership kept it for 6 days, pulling all the seats, the headliner, all the carpets/mats - they did a great job isolating where and how this is...
  3. Rain Water in Driver's Side Floorboard

    Thanks everyone for all the input and help - I took it back to dealership today so they can pull carpeting/mats and to put in front of industrial fans overnight. I mentioned the above things to look for as well - so much appreciated. I am also purchasing the Maxzina Hood Water barrier mentioned...
  4. Rain Water in Driver's Side Floorboard

    Night before last we had a nearly 2" rain; the next morning there was at least 2 inches of standing water on the floorboard. I drove straight to the dealership and they checked all the drains, said there was "some" tree debris and that may have been what caused the overflow into the cab. Has...
  5. Ohio Ford OEM Hard Tri-fold Tonneau Cover & OEM Driver Side Toolbox

    It does fit perfect, I had it on for the 4 months of winter and it was virtually water tight. Hoping it can find a new home for someone!
  6. Ohio Ford OEM Hard Tri-fold Tonneau Cover & OEM Driver Side Toolbox

    Purchased both new with my 2025 Lariat hybrid in November 2025. Both are now in dry storage in the garage. Since putting on a fiberglass topper, I have no need for these items. Tonneau purchased @ $1,260 - selling for $900. Toolbox purchased for $330 - selling for $300. Both have their parts and...




Top