I have the lariat package with a full pool of options, including the towing package. I don’t think there’s a single option that this truck doesn’t have, as it is a 2022 so it has the windshield wiper heaters and the door keypad.
I like your idea about a trailer, but I’ll probably just get the...
Hey everyone, this is my first post here.
Does the bed top edge have any holes for mounting pickets, cleats, or anything else under the trim piece?
It looks like it’s just a trim piece on top of the bed, but I haven’t pried it off yet. Thought I’d ask here.
I googled quite a bit, but all I...
I come from LandRover world, and it's usually body-off to do serious work to the engine...quicker and much easier than anything else. What's involved with Mav's engine from subframe removal? I worked on the old Taurus platform....4 bolts and the whole subframe came out with the engine like the...
Umm...in that video posted earlier...that guy completely lost credibility with me by saying that a cold air engine compartment hot air intake will produce 3-10 whp. I've worked with enough turbo and s/c'd engines to know that unless you have a ram air set up pulling in from a hood scoop/Naca...
They are fine if you live on a coast. But up north we wouldn't have much room to store them with a family in the Maverick's back seat. Don't get me started about putting it in the bed, because, yeah, that's why I bought a downsized little trucklet in the first place... for my tools.
What we do...