Sponsored

Search results

  1. List of larger aftermarket All-Terrain tires sizes that will fit the Ford Maverick

    No lift on my ‘25 XLT EcoBoost. Just lowered the rear to have that leveled look. Nitto Ridge Grapplers 245/65/17. No rubbing/Issues
  2. New wheels/tires 19x8.5 and 245/50/19 installed

    Thanks, leveled by using the rear springs on Ford Escape
  3. Rear end lowering

    It’s an AWD
  4. Rear end lowering

    I used the rear coils of an Escape. I’ve heard others used ones from the Lobo. Pics for reference
  5. 2 Inch Lift Kit Vs Stock

    Here’s a different pic. It’s pretty much leveled/even with the front
  6. 2 Inch Lift Kit Vs Stock

    ‘20-‘23 Rear springs from a Ford Escape.
  7. 2 Inch Lift Kit Vs Stock

    Stock, for me. I don’t tow at all and don’t load the bed up too much, so I just leveled the truck by dropping the rear
  8. New wheels/tires 19x8.5 and 245/50/19 installed

    No change in ride comfort. 19” tire size really close to my stock size diameter. Just feels a little more planted with the wider stance. Tires are American RoadStars..
  9. Aftermarket / Custom Wheels & Tire Photos and Specs (on Maverick) -- Add Yours

    Set of new wheels installed on my leveled Maverick
  10. New wheels/tires 19x8.5 and 245/50/19 installed

    Set of new wheels installed on my leveled Maverick
  11. CV boot failure?

    What year is your Maverick? Is it lifted or stock 🍻
  12. Consolidated - Maverick Hybrid Lift Kit/Leveling Kit Options

    Wanted to share a pic of my ‘25 XLT EcoBoost that I recently leveled by using the rear coil springs from a ‘20-‘23 Ford Escape.
  13. First Oil Change on my '25 XL 2.0L EB at 5,000 miles

    Just did mine as well. First oil change at 2k miles, next one @5k miles then on will start changing it every 5k miles. Used an electric wrench to help speed up the removal and install of the splash shield. 🍻




Top