Sponsored

Search results

  1. Central Indiana Hoosier Maverick Owners

    I looked at granger and they aren't offering because my mileage was to high? Didnt even offer the truck year
  2. Central Indiana Hoosier Maverick Owners

    Extended Warranty... If you purchased one, dealership or Granger? Cost? I purchased a bumper to bumper for $3,000 at the dealership cover to 100,000 miles. Talked to my local dealership and I'll need to buy another for coverage to 175,000 10 years, bumper to bumper 3,400. Thoughts?
  3. Central Indiana Hoosier Maverick Owners

    Hello, Fishers Area
  4. Central Indiana Hoosier Maverick Owners

    I have a Pittman Tent, twin size air mattress with built in pump, rear one piece floor mat, and center arm rest "kit" that comes with two trays, tray for near the arm rest. I believe it comes with 4 "Cups" that go into the door handle areas. I paid $300 for the tent and air mattress. Asking...
  5. Central Indiana Hoosier Maverick Owners

    Hello all! One question, is it o.k. to sell here? Im in the Indianapolis area, Fishers to be exact.




Top