Sponsored

Central Indiana Hoosier Maverick Owners

Indianapolis, Indiana area Maverick Owners
Extended Warranty...
If you purchased one, dealership or Granger?
Cost?
I purchased a bumper to bumper for $3,000 at the dealership cover to 100,000 miles.
Talked to my local dealership and I'll need to buy another for coverage to 175,000 10 years, bumper to bumper 3,400.
Thoughts?
Show full message↓
mspmms
mspmms
What dealership?
I did purchase one from Granger with Ford points and cash / 100,000 miles with a $100 deductible
mspmms
mspmms
I purchased just before cost went up at 10470 miles.
Total was $1,280.00
22HybridXLT
I looked at granger and they aren't offering because my mileage was to high? Didnt even offer the truck year
22HybridXLT
1,280! Which Co.?
mspmms
mspmms
Granger with Ford points and cash / 100,000 miles with a $100 deductible

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
MAVERICK CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
41
Total events
2
Total views
9,580







Top