I’m seeing my blind spot light on the passenger side come on when there is no vehicle present. Not always, seems to be random. Works right about 80% of the time, but sometimes driving a two lane road it comes on for no apparent reason. Anyone else notice this?
I’m not sure if I should take it...
This is the cover I got at Amazon. So far, no problem with it and much cheaper than the Ford one.
Toptiny Hard Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover|HTF037|Fits 2022-2025 Ford Maverick 4' 6" Bed (54.4")
Didn’t get that instruction set with it, but I set it on before taking the tape off and could see that it wasn’t a perfect fit.
the problem was that once I removed the tape seal and set it near the edge it didn’t want to move. Stuck down like glue and I was afraid to pry it back up. I guess I...
Looks like a very fun trip! Thanks for sharing all the pics and what the MAV is capable of! I can’t wait to get mine out there! You have used every inch of space!
Nothing to do with whining, made to fit or it isn’t.
i wouldn’t hire a contractor that thinks, well it’s a little off, but it’s close.
close counts in horseshoes, handgranades, etc.
I found it as well. When I bought it from the dealership and he was going through it with me, I said where is the tachometer? the salesman said oh Mavericks don’t have a tachometer
I completely agree with all of that. None of it is a dealbreaker, but some things that are just annoying and with all the digital integration, we should be able to just turn that off if we don’t like it.