I use NexGen ceramic spray on my truck about every 6 months. When I do it I ceramic coat the entire windshield. It's like Rain-X on steroids. I've had my truck since February of 25, always parked outside, still on the factory wiper blades that work as well as the day I bought it. I think the...
Put the buttons back on the center stack, I hate touch screen controls and think the NTSB should ban them. Improve the interior quality, soft touch stitched from the arm rests up, doors and dash. Thicker better paint, my 24 has more rock chips than my 13 Equinox that it replaced. Make safety...
Not when you change tire size. You go up to 30" tires you need a 30" spare. You have three 30" tires and a 28" spare, things start breaking, truck no go, repair bill very high.
I drive a Ford Transit for work and have a Maverick. Ford's operating system can be glitchy at times. To reset it you hold that outer bottom buttons on each side of the steering wheel for about 10 seconds, until your screen reboots.
I think you guys are overthinking the teeth. Every rear end collision I've seen posted that is hard enough to puncture the spare tire has resulted in a totaled vehicle. Bend them down or cut them off with an angle grinder.
tariffs are paid by the importer, then those taxes are added to the price for the consumer. The foreign country that manufactures the product doesn't care about tariffs unless they are so high at reduces their sales to the importers. But at the end of the day all tariffs are paid by the consumer.
I know this is an old thread but 235/70r17s are in my future eventually. Couldn't you just crawl under the truck with a die grinder and cut those teeth a half inch shorter? Giving you clearance for a larger spare but still functioning teeth in a collision.
22-24 lariats have Sync 3 that is capable of over the air updates. I just turned on Wi-Fi, auto update and searched for updates in my 24 Lariat. It said no updates found. Can anyone with a 22-24 Lariat confirm an OTA fix for the recall? If so can you post up a pick of the latest software version?
I see a lot of advice in this thread but I'll say with a phone that old, anything you upgrade to will feel like a race car, and have all the latest 5g bands and much better coverage.
I purchased this company's clear lens that uses the factory socket. The clear turned yellow within a year. I replaced them with their smoked option with amber oem socket LEDs. I'm curious to see how long they hold up.
If you're getting them fairly cheap, pull your bulb and harness assembly off your tail lights and put them on the tremor tail lights. Amazon has the smoked tail lights. https://a.co/d/0iPwULiR you will not get the perimeter LED light pipe without a wire harness adapter.
I just bought the Leer quad fold that was on sale. I bought it because $399 was hard to pass up. If budget isn't a concern I think the best hard folding cover is the Lomax Stance. Very low profile, the gasket and hinges are on the bottom side of the cover so you don't have a bunch of rubber...
Does your tremor have the adaptive cruise control with Lane centering, or does it have Lane departure warning / assist. They are two entirely different systems. My Lariat has Lane centering and it works great as long as the camera can see clearly defined stripes on each side of the lane. My...
I know this is an old thread but. After a year and a half, today as I was getting out of the truck the wind blew the door back on me and I had something metal in my hand and put a nice white scratch in the top of the door panel a few inches behind the pull about 1/8 wide and an inch long. So...