Sponsored

Search results

  1. Can Anyone Answer This With Certainty?

    That's tough to take in.
  2. One year old, long mountain trip experience

    Im not disagreeing with you, I've used them all. You are , it's an option as well. Whatever works for you!
  3. Can Anyone Answer This With Certainty?

    In Canada we have daytime running lights. It's the law here. They aren't as bright as low beams on the Maverick. They are very visible, and don't have to be blinding someone. Now if I drove a bike(motorcycle) that's a whole different story. For some reason people can't see them no matter what.
  4. One year old, long mountain trip experience

    If it's available and it works, why not use it?
  5. What’s One Thing That Never Leaves Your Maverick Bed? 😅

    The ball for my trailer hitch, and a tie down strap
  6. Police Edition Maverick spotted (Charlottesville PD)

    The problem with this is most of these chases we see, the car is stolen, so they don't give a crap if it gets destroyed in the process or not. But you can go to the owners house and tell him or her 'we found your car'.
  7. Police Edition Maverick spotted (Charlottesville PD)

    Well for the same reason they don't use Escapes or Bronco Sports. ⁹
  8. Are the headlights too bright?

    My 24 Lariat gets the same flashing at least once every night trip. I turned off the auto high beam option and only use my highbeams on vacant roads. I give a quick flash in those cases which usually satisfies them, and I'm ready for those who leave there brights on.
  9. Maverick Hybrid faces 82,000-brake complaints—one owner blames the brakes for a crash

    He wears those glasses so he can't see all his flayling. If it isn't a Toyota, its all cheap garbage.
  10. Maverick Hybrid faces 82,000-brake complaints—one owner blames the brakes for a crash

    Really, 82000 complaints. First anyone has heard about this! Maybe they follow at 70mph two car lengths behind the vehicle in front of them Have a 24 hybrid with brakes no different than any other vehicle I've ever owned. But every vehicle I've ever owned has had its own slight different...
  11. What to do if your brakes fail...

    Take a viagra, so you have something to hang on to!
  12. Do you get a new alignment when getting new tires?

    No problem, I was just confused, and that happens frequently.
  13. Do you get a new alignment when getting new tires?

    Even or uneven wear? If I have uneven wear--- yes get an alignment!
  14. Maverick is a cruising machine!

    Well if you do, feel free to pull out and pass in a safe manner.
  15. 2027 Maverick Discount Packages Coming + Answers to Your Questions

    My 2011 Ranger had the 4.0L v6 with 207 hp. Got 21 mpg on the highway, 15 in the city. Not a whole lot of hp difference. My supposedly way underpowered Mav hybrid got 47 mpg on a 120 mile trip two weeks ago any 56 mpg in the city. I'm lovin it!
  16. Loved it at first, hate it now.

    By name only. Some dealers are trustworthy and decent people. Many are not!
  17. Loved it at first, hate it now.

    Sounds like you have a dealer problem, not a Ford problem.
  18. ECO Mode ON/OFF experiment (with data) - Highway driving

    ECO will make no difference at highway speeds---zero. ECO will smooth out acceleration at lower speeds, and the CVT doesnt shift so normal driving is the way to go. I just ran a 120 mile trip on two lane secondary highways, so I traveled through some small towns and villages where the speed...




Top