Sponsored

Search results

  1. Bilstein B8 Terra Sport Lift Kit installed

    I appreciate it, have been very happy with it so far.
  2. Bilstein B8 Terra Sport Lift Kit installed

    I do not know if it is higher, it raised the front end 1.75" and the rear 1.5", the tires gave in another .25" of a lift.
  3. Bilstein B8 Terra Sport Lift Kit installed

    Ordered it from SuspensionHouse
  4. Bilstein B8 Terra Sport Lift Kit installed

    If anyone is interested, my son installed this lift kit on my 24 EcoBoost 2.0 AWD with Tow Package. Was done in a day and the ride is outstanding. I have since taken it on some rough trails & on the beach and am very impressed. The speedometer now actually matches the Google speed on the dash so...
  5. Spare Tire for '26 XL Hybrid (Avoiding the Doughnut)

    I would imagine that the hybrid and ecoboost with hitch would be the same size in this area. I appreciate your response.
  6. Maximum Spare Tire Size

    It has a 215x60x17
  7. Maximum Spare Tire Size

    Does anyone know what is the largest size that will fit underneath of a 24 Ecoboost 2.0 with tow package? There's a doughnut there now but looks to be plenty of extra space for a larger size. I'll be installing 245x65x17's in a couple of weeks, would be nice to have a full size replacement.
  8. Upcoming Lift Build

    Done, be here soon. Thank you.
  9. Upcoming Lift Build

    Yes, looking for Black Lug Nuts, any recommendations?
  10. Upcoming Lift Build

    Hey everyone, this will be my build in a couple of months. All parts listed are in house, killing me on having to wait till September. Please review and let me know if you see something else I need to complete the job. All comments and suggestions welcomed as long as you welcome the same in...
  11. Updated FX4/ECO- Drive Shaft PN #s ?

    So I called my local Ford Service Manager and they could not confirm if the pz6z ones on the Tremor would fit my 24 Maverick XL AWD Ecoboost with Tow Package and they are non-refundable items. Has anyone actually done this and can confirm fitment?
  12. Mabett Mud Flap Clips

    WOW, same here about a year ago mine fell off as well. Going to replace but probably with a different brand. I reached out to Mabett but got ghosted.
  13. 【Mabett Giveaway】Spring is Here! Share Your Rig’s Fresh Look & Win Some Gear! 🎁

    My 24 2.0 Ecoboost loves the beach, those splash guards would sure be utilized.
  14. Rough Country 1" leveling kit installed

    Just curious how the stock shocks are handling the add lift and added tire size and weight. Do y'all feel the need to upgrade or to at least longer shocks?
  15. Rough Country Leveling Kit - 1" or 2"

    Just confirming, you already put these on prior to installing any lift and no issues at all?
  16. Turn around time for replacing Front CV axle

    Are the replacing with originals or the new and improved ones?




Top