Hmm, I’m pretty sure there was some fairly recent posts about flat towing being a new option on some of the ’25s. I’d try the search tool or the similar threads section below.
Right, I don’t think the weights are published online. I created a table of the Mavericks, their wheel descriptions, and hope people can add weights if they determine them from their tire shop, etc.
That doesn’t sound great. If you have a chance though, can you see if you’re (or the shop are) able to measure the factory tire and wheel weight and the wheel weight by themselves?
I started a post for the weights of every 2025 model here...
No update today so I’m guessing they had the day off. Kudos to them if so!
Well, Happy New Year’s Eve and Happy New Year’s! May everyone have a great night and their New Year be filled with health and happiness!
Nice. In another thread, I noticed some builds that were scheduled in late November that got shipped recently. This should start making some more room for us to built and shipped too.
Hey everyone. I’m interested in possibly replacing my XLT wheels but if I do so, I want to be sure the new wheel is the same weight or lighter so it doesn’t hurt my mpg. It doesn’t look like the weights for the Maverick wheel or the Maverick tire and wheel set are listed online so I’ve created a...
Sounds good, my last update is 12/21/24.
My config is the Azure Grey XLT, bed tie down locking rails, 4k tow, copilot 360, floor liners w/carpeted mats, spray-in bed liner, tailgate lock and keypad.
Greetings and Happy Sunday!
Just wanted to check how any other 12/16 orders were doing. I logged onto the Ford Order Tracker on the early morning of 12/16 and saw my typical “Scheduled Week of 12/16” status. Four hours later, I checked again and saw the update to “In Production (!!!).” Like...
Hopefully this delay is just having close to 10,000 trucks built, stored on premises, and now running out of space until they can get some shipped. The good news is it sounds like shipping has started. Sounds like some people could be in their truck by this weekend!
Just did a Google search and a two of my local dealers are looking for buyers for their ‘25 Mavericks. No window sticker yet but the VIN is.
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/2891e7db-4344-47a8-9555-df3166447356/...
Looks good. Did you end up lowering the front and back with the springs? My guess is yes.
On a side note, anyone know of a good ride adjustment summary post? I’m reading more posts on raising/lowering but don’t know what work (springs, etc) is required for each case. Personally, I like the...
Bummer on the difficulty.
Are you near North Carolina or Georgia by chance? Looks like Ford has some tech schools in these areas so dealerships near these schools might be better staffed...
Great, Thanks. Looking forward to our first trip to the Texas dessert with the Mav. Wondering if this will also help on the beach sand; but I’ve also never had a problem on the beach with regular tires.