I usually just get the mid priced tires. I don't go cheapest or most expensive. As to where they are made I really don't care. I was never a buy American guy. I buy what I want regardless of where it's made.
I will eventually get an EV when it's convenient for me. I want to see more companies coming out with more options. And when I can get what I want for the price I want I will make the switch. Or at least as a second car. This is why the fathom being like an EV version of the Maverick seems...
My little stuffed monkey. I had it in my Camry for 16 years and now it's in the truck. I always say when he's bad, I spank my monkey!!!
But for my bed it would be my cargo net.
What's cool is US 2 is a major highway that I believe runs from Washington State to somewhere in New York State, but it's in two sections. US 41 is a major highway that runs from copper harbor in the upper peninsula of Michigan to Miami, Florida. And if I am not mistaken they merge (run...
If I got one of these I would still keep a gas vehicle. But one of these would be nice for running stuff to the dump, running errands and such around town. Taking the wife and dog for rides and not use any gas. But I wish starting miles were higher. I'm reading the lowest model will get...
Interesting tidbit, I'm not sure if somebody already mentioned it cuz I skimmed the comments. But as someone pointed out a fathom is 6 ft, two fathoms is 12 ft... Obviously. The nautical terms for two fathoms is called a Mark Twain and that is where Samuel Clemens got his pseudonym for his...
Two Best quotes from that movie...
No more yankie my wankie....
And when Grandpa was reporting him as missing....
He was wearing a red argyle sweater, tan pants, and red shoes... What? No he's not r-word....
I just used Gemini, which is AI. I'm watching the world cup And I'm watching Ivory Coast versus Norway. I asked what was Ivory Coast best finish, and Gemini said 2026 where they made it out of the group stage. First time they've done that. And it's true.
I then asked what is Norway's best...
I think AI is good for some stuff. Maybe like questions that aren't life and death. Math problems like, one train leaves new York at 5p, heading west, traveling at 50 mph, another train leaves Los Angeles on the same track four hours later heading east traveling at 60 mph .. When will they...
I would guess it's the front one that detects the lane for lane assist, pre collision and oncoming headlights for auto high beams. You just don't see any of it on an actual screen like the back up camera.
I don't get it. It said for towing, it says if you aren't towing you can delay the update. So what is it for? Towing, or just normal driving. I would assume if it were just for normal driving it would be more urgent from Ford.
I'm so programmed to push the button to shut it off that sometimes I get in the truck and start it and start driving and think Oh I didn't push the button. I look down and apparently I did push it. Same thing with the seat belt there are times I'm halfway down the block and I think Oh I didn't...
Is this a no purchase necessary to be able to qualify type contest? I have never used your products, but I love free stuff.
2024 xlt, black, 4k towing.
Since someone mentioned geezer... I am getting older and one time someone said I was hard of hearing, which I am not. Then they said something that ticked me off. I looked at the guy and said how dare you say I tweezer my fart crack. I heard what you said. And my wife looked at me and said, "...