Apparently it doesn’t take much to confuse it. I will definitely try the battery if we’re still having trouble. My brain is only one yea behind and that’s why I keep the cheat sheet near by. It can be 3 months between towing And memory is not that long.
We did not install our Brake Buddy yet we have too many problems with it. I follow the instructions to a tee. I copied the 2 pages and have them on hand for every tow. (Have them memorized) We love the truck it is everything we wanted al we want is for it to work. I will show your info to the...
mine was a definite software problem. It may have been because a ford dealer incorrectly resetting out flat tow option. It was a limited bleed but the brakes were easy to apply. If we had been in heavy traffic it would been a problem.
I have had trouble with the flat tow since we got it in December 23. Have had it reset 4 times At different dealers as we were traveling. After the last reset we managed to get home before it gave up. When we unhooked it was like always it gets stuck between tow haul and ready to drive. 😩😩😩...
We have never towed it more than 2 hours we’ve only done 2 short trips. What normal recharges that battery and is it the one under the back seat. It has a full charge and still no luck. 😿
We bought our Maverick hybrid in November we have taken 2 short trips it worked perfect for 3 of the 4 hookups. The last one we could not get it to go into the flat tow mode. We ended up driving it home. Now when we put the key in the ignition it says it is ready to tow but it is no and won’t go...