Sponsored

Search results

  1. Going for 1000 miles in one tank. The result is…. (Hybrid Maverick)

    Fuel pump failure due to overheating could be an expensive result.... you could buy a lot of gas for what you would pay for that repair.....
  2. Maverick out there doing the dirty work 💩

    That is why we call it a...PICKUP ...
  3. Slight delay when shifting....

    2023 Maverick hybrid.... I have a slight delay when I shift between all gears... Park to reverse.... Park to drive ect...... it is about a 1 second delay..... is this normal....ty
  4. Gasoline additive....

    I am considering adding sea foam to my gas tank..... is it a good idea.... is it safe.... has anyone else done this....2023 XL hybrid.....12,000 miles....ty
  5. No start

    On my 4 th battery....2 were AGM....2023 xl hybrid....
  6. Members who seem to disappear

    Perhaps some of our older members get frustrated when people use letters instead of words.... I am one of them 😭....
  7. High engine idle.... new information.....

    2023 hybrid previous post about fast idle in park before going into electric.... after further investigation I now believe that it is the cooling fan that goes into high speed for about 20 seconds.... anybody out there have the same condition and why....ty
  8. spare tire different

    What good is a spare tire if you can't safely use it....
  9. spare tire different

    Would this be a problem if the spare tire was put on the front.... As far as CV joints, trany or anything else....
  10. Hybrid high engine idle....

    The high speed idle is very noticeable so I don't need a RPM meter.... probably twice normal idle speed.... again if someone could confirm that this is normal please let me know...ty
  11. Hybrid high engine idle....

    I am not in the Maverick.... it is idling on my driveway....
  12. Hybrid high engine idle....

    The engine stops on its own and goes into electric drive without turning the key off
  13. Hybrid high engine idle....

    My 2023 hybrid Maverick starts with the engine most times at normal idle..... as I let it warm up for a couple of minutes.... about 10 seconds before the engine shuts down I get a very high speed idle..... Is this normal and why does it do this...ty
  14. Brake fluid flush

    What is the dealership charge for the brake fluid flush and how does the fluid tester work .... with pictures if possible....ty
  15. Door locking incident...

    Thanks guys...... I do not know about the.. locking lever.. but I will look for it tomorrow..... why would you need a locking lever..... and why would you only want to only lock the driver door...
  16. Door locking incident...

    A few days ago I got out of my Maverick and left all doors unlocked.... I dropped the tailgate and left it down for 2 days while it was in the garage..... when I went back to open the driver's door it was locked.... I went to the passenger door and it was not locked and I was able to get in with...
  17. Question on Extended Service Plan: Should my battery be covered?

    2 comments..... there is a well known defect in the Maverick electrical system that destroys the battery so it should be covered..........and... is the battery a wearable part since it does not move......
  18. Maverick windshield replacing..

    Cracked windshields are the problem...
  19. Maverick windshield replacing..

    Maverick windshield replacing really appears to be a problem and a safety issue.... this should be reported to the national vehicle safety director and then be covered by our Ford motor company as a recall issue..




Top