it’s not “just a few dealers”. My wife and I purchased a Mercedes GL350 with the AMG package…. My military discount applied. Service was spectacular, but it’s a Mercedes, and yes you pay for the premium service but it’s expected. No questions asked about a few minor interior quality finish...
Spin it how you wish… I get the franchiser/franchisee issues, but as the consumer purchasing a $30k paperweight, as it sits dead as a dorrnail, the product sucks when it can’t be serviced by local technicians.
As far as low-population….. Charleston SC is not a low pop area man.
Funny thing… I went by the next nearest dealer who would never answer the phone, and apparently, even though I have never bought a car or had one serviced by them, I was on their “DO NOT CALL” list.
To make matters worse, Ford refused to acknowledge my military status and didn’t honor the...
So, I posted about my battery and parking brake issues a few weeks ago… I was told by my local Ford dealer that I’d have to wait 3 weeks to get in…
Now, the same dealer is telling me they don’t have a tech trained on Maverick hybrids, and told me to reach out to a dealer who is 45 minutes away...
This order:
1) disconnected neg terminal,
2) charged battery,
3) once fully charged, reconnected negative terminal,
4) did the bms reset,
5) started it up.
Parking brake failure still an issue. All lights worked. Drove to work with no issues. It sat at work all day, then when I got in at 5pm...
I put my battery on the tender, took 1.5 days for full charge… reset the battery monitoring, and reconnected negative cable to battery.
worked one day.
I will be jumping it to take to the dealer and leave it until it’s fixed. They say they are full for 2-3 weeks.
as soon as it’s fixed, along...
Does this stoopid alarm whenever I open the door, start it up, shut it down, walk by it during the day…
I believe this issue to be the start of my dead battery fault.
You’re cute.
You’re right, though… I prob should sell it. I have enjoyed it even though it rattles worse than a pack of Tic Tacs, but having to carry a jump box around for a ticking time bomb is seriously funny.
A year-old vehicle that has had these issues: parking break, dead batteries...
When I talk to the service reps, they say they can’t do anything for 2-3 weeks.
it’s not about a jump-off, I can do that… it’s about a fix, which they can’t even asses the vehicle for 2-3 weeks.
Replace the battery on a brand new vehicle… more money out of my pocket……….. yeah.
So, you’re saying the battery change would solve the parking brake issue as well?
Well, my 2023 Mav Hybrid is dead. What started out as a parking brake failure has now turned into a dead vehicle. Yeah, I know…. You can’t jump it off… yeah well it is dead when I get back in it. So it’s terribly unreliable.
Local Ford dealers are so backed up they can’t get to it for weeks...
Wow… 35 pages in 1-2 days. That’s shows some interest.
Can’t believe Ford calls the XLT model the most popular but leaves the sliding rear window off the options list. 🤦🏻♂️
Prices are nuts, but I’m a fool for the hybrid AWD. Looks like I’m gonna take the plunge and upgrade from my ‘23 Hybrid.
🍻