What are some thoughts on soft roll up, hard roll up, folding etc… tonneau covers? I just put on the TruXedo X15 soft roll up cover on my Maverick. It looks great, but I have never dealt with any type before.
I put them on already. I like the way they look. They don’t have the bulge like most air deflectors do so it’s much more streamlined. And match the curve of the window very well.
My experience was great! They were very communicative with me throughout the entire delays and production problems. Kept my price protection and added X-Plan, and military appreciation on top of that. Came in around 29K before down payment.
Yea, that would be cool. I’m not a fan of the Pirelli Scorpion ATR since they’re not 3PMSF rated. But I guess I’ll see how they work when winter sets in Kitsap. I like going to Hurricane Ridge and up into the passes, which was why I wish these tires were 3PMSF.
MY2022 XLT FX4 AWD with 4K towing, and Co-pilot360. Has the drop in liner, and full size spare as well. Soon as I got home I put the raised lettering inserts in.
IKR… So far they have said yes to X-Plan pricing, and I’m already pre-approved with financing from my bank…. And just by talking with them they don’t do mark ups.
Got an email from the Blue Oval that my MY22 Maverick just shipped!! Super stoked, been a year in the making, and almost backed out a few months ago because there wasn’t any movement.