Sponsored

Search results

  1. Spacers?

    Anyone put on spacers that aren't 2 inch hub centric as seen by some builds. I have the added fender trim and wouldn't mind 5 to 8mm spacers but just not sure if that leaves enough bolt for the lugs. I .used to German cars where you just buy longer lug bolts. Not sure how to accomplish the...
  2. California For Sale-17 inch steelie wheels and tires-2025 Maverick XL, pickup only-$300 - Orange Country CA

    Just bought my 2025 used Maverick XL with 12,000 miles, so I assume these are the original OEM tires. Wheels are perfect, no scratches nor curb rash. Tires are Continental Contact TX, All Season - 225/65-17. Fronts have 6/32nd and rears have 7/32nds tread. When new these tires come with 8/32nds...
  3. 2025 Extra Key Fob and Ignition Key and Tire size

    New member here in So Cal. Two questions please.... I just bought a used, 17k XL AWD but it only had 1 key. Other than the dealer I read that locksmiths may be able to program a replacement key fob but can they also cut the key for the ignition and program it as well, if needed? I am buying a...




Top