Sponsored

Search results

  1. Post your Tremor painted brake calipers

    Did you match the gold or go red or yellow???
  2. Resale of added accessories?

    Is it worth the time and effort to sell accessories that can’t be transfer to your next Maverick? Things like hood scoop, 12” infotainment etc.
  3. Kindred Motorworks Tour..unbelievable

    On the bucket list. Anyone been here?
  4. Wife wants a Tesla. Any Tesla peep here?

    Is she nuts? Any any Tesla peeps here?
  5. 12” Panda infotainment swap back

    Looking at selling the second sexiest Tremor on the forum in favor of a new Lobo. I have two or three things worth keeping. One is the 12” screen. Is it worth the hassle to swap and what is a likely selling price to its new home.
  6. Has anyone eaten bad ground turkey lately?

    I made a big batch of chili to warm me up due to the 100 degree weather. The first night I was up all nite in the John. Not thinking about my meal I ate more tonight and may be losing it again based on the war going on in my belly. I bought it at Walmart which was probably my mistake. Update...
  7. Toyota Prius question. This is the off topic section fyi

    So my wife wants a Prius and I’ve been looking online and really don’t know what to look at based on the multitude of trim levels, options and plug in or no plug in. Any Prius peeps here to help out?
  8. Reddit mistake

    I went on the Maverick sub on Reddit. Unlike this forum where 99% are nice people only 1% are decent on Reddit. I heard that the majority of Redditors are in their 20's and live in their parents basements. That seems to be the case judging from the nastiness. If my sone treated people like they...
  9. Must have mods for LOBO???

    I am starting my wish list for my 27’ which I plan to ordered when that opens. Love doing mods and need suggestions. I now have a Tremor. Advice please.
  10. Link me to the 2027 Lobo

    I want to buy a 2027 lobo. What do I need to know? When can I order?
  11. Color matched body side molding please

    Got my first ding. I need body side molding please help me.
  12. Should I sell my Tremor so I can but the new model Rivian

    Have no need for an EV but I like the look of the R2. Its tempting to give it a try even though I finnaly got my Tremor to where I wanted it to be. Thoughts.
  13. Now I want one sooo bad!

    Saw this and I’m jazzed. Maybe I should pull the trigger. Wonder what it would cost in real life.
  14. Vantrue E1 Pro 4K Mini Dash Cam Front, STARVIS 2 PlatePix HDR Night Vision Car Camera

    This may be the one based on size and sensor. Anyone have this? https://a.co/d/05yblV1O
  15. Thinkware U3000 Dsh cam....pow or dud.

    I am really liking the specs on thie dash cam. Anyone familiar with this...




Top