Sponsored

Search results

  1. SW Downpipe regrets?

    Anyone regret installing the Downpipe? finally going to get around to installing these parts and wondering if the Downpipe is worth the work? I'll be installing in my garage with full tools and have done several manifold swaps on my trucks, but didn't realize how tight this engine was. 2023...
  2. Greater Phoenix Tuner Shop

    I'll be having surgery so won't be able to install my parts as planned. Any recommendations for Ford or Ecobokst specific shops in the greater Phoenix area?
  3. Phoenix Tuner?

    Any reputable speedshops or Maverick pros in the Phoenix valley?
  4. What does it take to get 300whp?

    Just like the title says. I ordered the Panda stage 2 which includes the intake, CVF intercooler and tune (91 octane). Will that be enough or do I need to do the dreaded downpipe as well? Thanks!
  5. 3rd Brake Light Stripped

    The two right screws are stripped. Any advice? Already tried a trim tool and applying pressure. Didn’t work. Needle nose pliers didn’t work either. Screws are fine, but I can feel the retainer spinning.
  6. 1T0NFUN

    Just picked up a 23 XLT Eco. It's a pretty sweet package for $32K and the size is perfect for the city. It's no Raptor but it feels good to be in a sports truck again. Especially one that gets this good of gas mileage. Got some ideas to match Big Brother. Big Brother: Little Brother:




Top