Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ok Maverick sleuths….need help

    Greetings all. I have a sharp “clicking” in my driver’s door when I fully extend it when opening. No noise when it closes. I’ve tried silicone lube spray on the hinges to no avail. It only occurs during the hot months (May-September here in Texas). Any other ideas or suggestions? Thanks!
  2. Driver’s seat challenge

    Greetings all. My ‘24 Hybrid Lariat has approximately 16k miles on it. I love my truck! Lately though it seems the back left corner of the driver seat has become very uncomfortable, like a lump is below. I thought I was being hypersensitive, but it really has become uncomfortable. What could...
  3. Need guidance with FORscan & PAM

    Greetings all! A few months ago I had a minor hit in the back. Repairs were made, including replacing the left rear parking sensor. Despite juice getting to all points, we still get a failure message on the dash. I’ve read through the PAM and FORscan threads, and maybe I missed it. How do we...
  4. CarPlay only connects for 10-15 seconds and then disconnects

    Greetings all. Finally picked up my Lariat hybrid last weekend. Very impressed with the vehicle so far. It was a December build, so I figured it would have already had the radio update done. My problem is CarPlay only connects for 10-15 seconds and then disconnects. Tried different cords and...
  5. Finally!

    After 16 months (492 days) of patience (certainly a personal best), I finally got my Lariat hybrid yesterday. It’s pretty amazing, but of course I’m still in the honeymoon period. General question - the Rubber Maid quality interior door handles gotta go. I’m thinking silver or chrome. Anyone...
  6. Question on VIN

    Greetings all. Eagerly awaiting my rollover '23>'24 Lariat Hybrid, due to start production next week. General question: I always was under the impression that the last number of a car's year was someplace in the VIN. Yet the preproduction VIN I got from Ford doesn't have a "4" in it. Am I...
  7. So your Mav won’t get built….What’s your Plan B?

    Greetings all. Like many of you I’m exasperated about the strong possibility my ordered ‘23 Maverick Lariat hybrid won’t get built. But with my current ride heading into the 9th inning, I have to be realistic. My Plan B is a Honda CRV Sport Touring or a Mazda CX-5. What’s yours?
  8. When to present X-Plan and TFB info to dealer?

    Greetings all. I ordered a Lariat Hybrid and know I have a 50/50 chance of ever seeing it in the near or medium future. That said, when do I present my X-Plan and Texas Farm Bureau credentials to my dealer? Once I'm notified of a pre-production date? Delivery? Many thanks.
  9. Looking for a white Maverick EB XL?

    Come to Tomball, Texas. I went by today to verify 360 Co-Pilot Assist was on my Lariat hybrid order placed in September and they had just under 100 white XL EBs on the lot! Very glad y’all gave us a heads-up to check our orders - true enough, my sales person had checked the CP, but didn’t...




Top