I thought how ironic that it is a Maverick electric company truck and it is a Maverick as well. Anyway here’s a pic so it happened…
Couldn’t tell if hybrid or not.
Went to a new station in Rocklin, CA. today. Coincidentally a namesake mark.
Thought I’d share this for a chuckle. Don’t know if I’m first to do this…
$4.55 per gallon, which is pretty good for now🛻
Adapted this bed extender from my F150. I used it for firewood mostly. It is made out of a ladder and shelf material. Originally made it as there was “bed anxiety “ on my f150 due to 2 CNG tanks in the bed. Mav also has Some restriction with the bed. This yields almost six feet of bed...
Did anyone use Father’s Day as an reason to order accessories for your Mav that you just got! Things like mud flaps, letters, console tray, armrest cover. Well s..t happens! Happy Father’s Day you earned it...
Just got the Maverick and tried these in place. What do you think ? they’re jus setting on there to check it out. They are from a Mercedes suv. Someone returned them and I grabbed them out of the recycle, brand new.