I was talking to the Ford marketing customer service a day ago about my maverick that has been shipping for a while.
When we were done the rep asked if I would like a Private APR offer certificate. (Not the private offer for people that ordered a ‘22)
They just gave me a certificate number...
It is working again..
Is the tracker down for anyone else today (Sunday the 23rd)? It was working fine for me yesterday
it says
“We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.”
mine should be finishing up the build process and might be getting close...
I was wondering if it is possible or if anyone has seen any settings that could be used to configure when the 12v pigtails in the bed are energized?
Basically what it sounds like is that he pigtails are only energized when the truck is running and shortly after it is turned off.
I would love...
Does anyone know the size of the hole that this rubber grommet is stuck into in the pic?
Thinking about the possibility of putting something like one of these boat LED lights in there…
0.75”
Does anyone know the size of the hole that this rubber grommet is stuck into in the pic?
Thinking about the possibility of putting something like one of these boat LED lights in there…
0.75”
Just curious on the dimensions of the storage compartments are under the rear seat?
I have a storage container that I currently keep under my rear seat of my current truck and I am wanting to know if it would fit in the Mav.
I’m wondering what covers everyone would recommend (as well as which would you avoid) for someone with no garage parking and is in the full hot Texas sun?
price limit…I’m open to the $1000 range, it wouldn’t mind a few cheaper options as well.
I’m less worried about a little water getting...