Sponsored

Search results

  1. Dial Shifter

    Had my Mav for almost 2 yrs. The dial is no issue for me but I do miss my manual transmission
  2. 2.0L - Ecoboost downgraded to 238/HP ?

    Hi, Why was the power reduced in the 2025 2.0 EB?
  3. RSM

    Canadian Maverick Owners

    The paint is crap, chips off very easy
  4. Anyone else see this? "Customer Satisfaction Programs: Mobile hot spot credit 23L05"

    Received my $20 USD cheque a few days ago. Now I have to go to the bank :(
  5. 35+ MPG with the Ecoboost

    I am 60% city 40% highway. 24.7mpg AWD 4K
  6. Towing the boat with my Maverick EcoBoost

    Pretty sure ford underrates the Maverick's towing to make a bigger gape from the Ranger
  7. Confused of recall for tail lights hiccup

    I have the 1st recall fixed in April when I have an oil change an took off the winter tires. Wasn't planning to go back to the dealer anytime soon. Received the 2nd BCM recall yesterday. 1st recall 4k wiring 2nd recall BCM 3rd recall BCM :sadface:
  8. Personal license plates / vanity plate for your Maverick??

    Just downloaded the update. Slide to start. Fordpass needed the refresh.
  9. Are Mavericks Lemons?

    No issues with my 2023 Lariat EB with 4k tow
  10. Wanted to give permium gas a try

    Hi, You need to factor in the ethanol where you live. Ethanol is less energy dense. Where I live 87 octane normally has 10% or sometimes 15% ethanol. 89 octane has 5% and 91 octane has no ethanol. A gallon/liter of 91 octane has more energy as it contains no ethanol. Normally the little...
  11. BakFlip MX4 or Undercover Armor Flex Tonneau?

    Hi, I have the BAK Revolver X4s Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover, easy to install and when rolled up you still have a view out of 1/2 the back window. I have had no water leak issues.
  12. Quick Look At 3 Different Types Of Tonneau Covers

    I have a hard roll up. Had it for 10 months. Would buy it again - BAK Revolver X4S
  13. Dashcam: Where does it go

    Ordered a Viofo A139 Pro 2CH, black Friday sale. Will need to install when it arrives. I have a small dashcam in my 2012 Focus and it has already more than paid for itself. My son was hit while driving the Focus and the dashcam proved he was not at fault. Safe a $500.00 deductible and a hit...
  14. Here's a 2024 Window Sticker for Canada

    Picked it up Feb 2023
  15. Gas consumption question

    Hi, I have a Lariat 2.0 4k tow package. I drive 40/60 highway city. I have a 9.5 km/l for the first 7,500km
  16. Here's a 2024 Window Sticker for Canada

    WOW a big hit the the mpg compared to my AWD Lariat. In Ontario so paid 13% tax, better the 15% but still too high.
  17. Purchased 3 All Weather Floor Mats. Review Inside

    Hi have Tuxmat too. Best floormats I have ever owned.
  18. Msrp experience

    Hi, I paid MSRP (in ON). No unwanted dealer extras. I did purchase a maintenance plan, at a discount, no pressure from the dealer to purchase this. Over the 5 year plan I will save money of oil changes, filters, brakes etc. My Maverick will be going in soon for it's 1st oil change and the...




Top