Sponsored

Search results

  1. How thin is that metal? Pretty thin!

    I barely bumped my passenger side door handle on a tree parking and it caved in the whole door, my stupid mistake but oh Yea thin skinned for sure.
  2. The coolest Maverick pic ever! Real life size Hot Wheels XL

    Hope that is true right now!!!
  3. The coolest Maverick pic ever! Real life size Hot Wheels XL

    Wow thanks, my boss makes fun of all the people that stop to get a photo with their vehicles. My boss is an idiot and don't think he had a real childhood. ha ha ha
  4. The coolest Maverick pic ever! Real life size Hot Wheels XL

    WOW I work beside a toy store so sort of have a pic too!!!
  5. Dumb question about the gas gauge ?

    My gas gauge definitely moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!. LOL
  6. Maverick with dogs setup: Ruffland XL Crates + Softopper. What's your setup?

    Guessing my dog spoiled having her own back seat. Awesome tho!
  7. Newish owner ( had the new truck for a month), and have new questions....

    I do it all the time but I have the outside number thing which I love. Enjoy your truck.
  8. Quit believing these 12 oil change myths....🤔🛢️⚙️

    My Ford dealership gives me free Belgium waffles while I wait, so Dealership LOL
  9. How Long Do You See Yourself Keeping Your Maverick? 🚗

    Keeping mine forever, we have become quite attached.
  10. Maverick is a cruising machine!

    Yes, along with your favorite tunes on Applecarplay does NOT get any better!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Ford Fathom EV Pickup ($28,350 Starting Price) - News & Info

    ha ha ha ha ha YES but did replace the fuse box about 10 years ago.
  12. Ford Fathom EV Pickup ($28,350 Starting Price) - News & Info

    Beautiful truck but would worry about my breaker box handling a charge from my house built in 1924. ha ha ha
  13. 12 Days, 13 States, 4756 Miles, 94 Hours of Driving Time

    WOW YOU HAD A TIGER. I had one when I was 19 many many many years ago! Have a Miata now along with the Maverick, almost the same. ha ha ha ha
  14. Who Remembers the 1972 Maverick (int& Mustang & Pinto) Sprint Paint Schemes?

    I was a sophmore in high school so YES I remember!!!!!!!!!!! JUST A BEAUTIFUL job!!!!




Top