TheIronMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FX4 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello everyone, this is my Maverick, TheIronMaverick. I've had it since November 2022 and have around 6k miles on it. I got it new from a dealership with about 30 miles on it.

Upgrades:
  • 2" Rough Country Strut Lift Front and rear
  • Falken Wildpeak AT3W (255/65R17)
  • (And a cold air intake coming soon)
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Ford Maverick My Ford Maverick So Far 20230224_150403
Ford Maverick My Ford Maverick So Far 20230224_150413
Ford Maverick My Ford Maverick So Far 20230224_150429
Ford Maverick My Ford Maverick So Far 20230224_150516
Ford Maverick My Ford Maverick So Far 20230224_150623
Ford Maverick My Ford Maverick So Far 20230224_150422
Sponsored

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So ive unfortunately had to buy a Maverick different than what I ordered. However the example im buying this week is very nice and im excited for it to actually be here rather than a hope and a dream. Im real curious about your two inch lift! With getting an FX4 instead of a Tremor, I feel like the lift would help my expectations. Yours looks perfect. What’s your experience like so far with daily driving, MPG’s or installation?

OP
OP
TheIronMaverick

TheIronMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FX4 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So ive unfortunately had to buy a Maverick different than what I ordered. However the example im buying this week is very nice and im excited for it to actually be here rather than a hope and a dream. Im real curious about your two inch lift! With getting an FX4 instead of a Tremor, I feel like the lift would help my expectations. Yours looks perfect. What’s your experience like so far with daily driving, MPG’s or installation?
I actually bought this truck with a maverick on order since the car I was driving was kicking the bucket. If your interested in the installation for the lift kit Chase Gentry has a video on YouTube that he made over my truck it isn't an exact how to but it'll give you an idea since this is the same truck in the video. It wasn't a hard installation and took about 3 or 4 hours(due to the lack of power tools). My driving experience has been great however I feel I am not the best example when it comes to MPG I am sitting at about 22 MPG. I'll confess this is due to my heavy foot and living on backroads as well as the area I live in having very strong winds which I am almost always driving against. Other than that driving my truck has been a great experience and I love my maverick!
Sponsored