Sponsored

Recent content by Pointyears

  1. Black lug nuts installed to complete BAP look

    I've never seen a lock in black...unfortunately.
  2. Black lug nuts installed to complete BAP look

    I have that problem.; the edges show the chrome. Power tools are the devil for this. That being said, black nuts on a carbonized grey Mav with the BAP is some good looking stuff.
  3. Rachet straps recommendations?

    I've found these tank straps to be the best: I haven't used them with my mav, but all the time with my trailer: https://bikesandbeardsgear.com/collections/all-products
  4. GM: No dipstick, dipsh*t.

    Mine has like a 12 bar gauge and also text if it’s underfilled and even overfilled. .
  5. Pay for "Turn by Turn" GPS?

    Plus, you can use Waze via CarPlay "Hey Siri, navigate to Cherokee's house using Waze." Badda bing, Waze on the big screen.
  6. 🚨Costco Now Rationing Motor Oil - Global Shortage Is Getting Real [⛔️ ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

    I'm glad I stocked up on both hybrid oil for my Mav and Euro-spec diesel oil for my Sprinter before this idiotic war started. Was also lucky to buy a hybrid before the gas price explosion, too. Now, the diesel, on the other hand....:cry:
  7. Pay for "Turn by Turn" GPS?

    Just wait til they charge for heated seats like BMW tried. Or remote start like Toyota does (even from the key fob, not just from an app).
  8. GM: No dipstick, dipsh*t.

    My Mercedes Sprinter only has a digital gauge. It's not the end of the world, and you don't have to hunt down a clean towel. One example doth not a trend make....
  9. Any way to match the volume levels between different audio sources?

    I was actually wondering if different inputs have separate tone settings (like more midrange and treble only for Sirius). I had a head unit once that did that and it spoiled me. Of course, I haven't been wondering enough to actually test it.
  10. Are the headlights too bright?

    It sounds like hers isn’t the Titanium with the multiple projectors like mine was.
  11. Are the headlights too bright?

    No. Even my Lariat's projector lights are dim compared to my 2022 Escape's.
  12. What to do if your brakes fail...

    Agreed. That's why mine has a six speed. :D
  13. What to do if your brakes fail...

    Ah, I just looked for the switch, not the tech behind it. Otherwise, all I know is my 2018 'stand has the old fashioned manual brake.




Top