Sponsored

Recent content by John Larson

  1. Noisy cabin with road noise - how to reduce and make quieter?

    I have heard that a spray on undercoating can work miracles to noise especially around the wheel wells. A good highway tread is always recommended for less noise. John Larson
  2. John Larson

    Pacific Northwest Mavericks

    I went ahead & cut larger holes in the undercover to service the oil filter & oil plug. I was able to cut the card board undercover with a sharp razor knife. The undercover is still in tact & I am able to service the engine easily. John Larson
  3. hybrid underbody engine cover 2022 vs 2023

    I have a 2024 Maverick 2.5 that I service myself. Is an undercover really necessary? It is a pain when servicing on drive up ramps. It is made out of card board material. I cut larger holes in it to service the drain plug & oil filter. Any comments? John Larson
  4. John Larson

    Pacific Northwest Mavericks

    I just bought a used 2024 Maverick 2.5 a few months ago. I am getting ready to do a oil change. Is it possible to leave the card board under cover off permanently? It is a nuisance to remove & I am not a off road person. Thanks for your reply. John Larson/Auburn
  5. GM: No dipstick, dipsh*t.

    I am old school. I wish the tranny dip stick would return. John Larson




Top