Sponsored

Recent content by Elderchuck

  1. What Did You Think You’d Use More?

    Moon roof. Lost the glasses cubby that I could have used more.
  2. One year old, long mountain trip experience

    Well, I never thought it would generate this much buzz with that post, but I’m glad to hear from all of you. It sounds like I should be disappointed in our miles per gallon at 33 but I’m not. After all, my wife drives this truck occasionally.😉
  3. One year old, long mountain trip experience

    I promised to provide feedback after we took our 2025 Maverick Lariat Hybrid on the road, here it is. We needed the truck to haul to Washington state our son's "treasured" belongings. :clap: Overall, up and down mountains, the truck overall averaged 33 mpg and was flawless in powertrain...
  4. I cannot Fathom that...

    What if Ford elected to run all electronic and electrical components in the new Fathom through the infotainment system? I might keep my Maverick Lariat Hybrid. :crazy:
  5. Sequential Amber Taillights - Yes/No

    The taillights on my 2025 Lariat Hybrid are pretty classy without being amber, but I have long believed that amber turn signals on the side and in the rear are a huge factor in safety. I am open to hearing how you feel about this and if it is worth $200 to upgrade while the present OEM ones are...
  6. A High Beam New One

    I had the service manager standing beside me and advised him how to proceed with steps to duplicate the issue. AI in the vehicle detected that we were in the service bay and ordered all electronics to be on their best behavior. :ROFLMAO:
  7. A High Beam New One

    Interesting, dealer said that that is not my issue but good to know. By The Way people, I do read the owners manual ...:angel:when I have to...or want to go to sleep. 😴
  8. A High Beam New One

    I. tried it both ways, auto high beam and constant. Same difference.
  9. A High Beam New One

    On a recent 4,000 mile trip the high beam stalk began a curious issue. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this, and yes I did search for this issue before posting this so if you know of a link, send it along. Here is the issue. I like the new technology of just pressing the turn signal...
  10. Why hybrid owners regret their choice...⚡🪫⛽

    As far as the hybrid system goes, I have no regrets, just got back from a 4,000 mile trip to Washington state and averaged 33 mpg. As far as the infotainment system goes....@#%&***
  11. Does color matter?

    Space white for the few who are particular. 😞. Almost got weight, but settled on space White, and don’t regret it one bit. Particularly if it turns into a rare color that gets high demand at time of resale.
  12. Bolt-on Hood/Bug Deflector

    And how effective are they?
  13. Bolt-on Hood/Bug Deflector

    Possibly I missed it, but if you do the husky, what about car washes?
  14. Mangoal, FitcamX or something else?

    Hmmm, you sent them pics before you ordered the dashcam, right? This photo is the box and model # of the one that they told me to order.
  15. Mangoal, FitcamX or something else?

    If you ordered the same model, I ordered it plugs directly into the mirror assembly. However, if you want it powered up all the time, and I do not recommend that even though it is can be an advantage if somebody hits you while it’s parked, then all I can tell you is it needs to be in a fuse...




Top