Sponsored

Recent content by Cherokee

  1. Many uses of the Ford App and your Maverick

    I feel inadequate if I don’t have something, ‘Bulky’ in my pocket. :’P
  2. Best Gas Stations for EcoBoost engines

    My 2024 Eco Engine did just fine for 20,000 miles on lowly regular old 1st gen top tier fuel.
  3. Maverick $1995 - Old Commercial

    Return of the Convertible: A factory convertible version did not return to the Mustang lineup until 1983 during the Fox body generation. The Fox Platform: Built on Ford's lightweight, rear-wheel-drive Fox platform, it replaced the unpopular Mustang II and saved the nameplate from becoming a...
  4. Bed temperature readings from temperature sensor installed in the bed

    I’m lucky, I’m very close to my Tremor at work and home weather permitting I open all my windows an inch and put in my windshield shade. I can roll em up quickly if rain starts. Never put a temp gage in but I can tell it’s not that hot with the windows open a bit.
  5. Dealership "misplaced" 2025 Hybrid Engine Cover

    All throughout my life from time to time I’ve known and walked with poor people and wealthy people I lived just over the tracks, south of the tracks, poor people, then us working blue collar folks. Then to our north the doctors and company owners. I saw lots of poor people raise kids who did...
  6. Continuous gas pump shut off started around 70,000 miles?

    “Important note: Some users on forums have reported issues with topping off the fuel tank, which can contribute to this problem.” It’s old knowledge simply not adhered to.
  7. 2028 Ford Fathom EV Pickup ($28,350 Starting Price) - News & Info

    The ‘Younger markets got very little money. They are buying Kia’s and hundies.
  8. Mabett products after 1,200 miles of dirt roads

    Well, No pic's so I guess It never happened. :'P
  9. How many of you ordered a Maverick without even test driving it?

    I test drove a Hybrid, not my thing. 2nd was a, XLT Ecoboost, Boy Did I like that engine and tranny combo. It was lacking only two options I wanted, I passed. Third was 2024 Ecoboost AWD Lariat. I really liked Pepper. Buy then at only 20,000 miles and less than 300 miles on my new Pirelli's...
  10. Rims not painted

    I would not have accepted delivery if I was not happy. I would and did inspect every inch of my 2026 Tremor. Found no blemishes.
  11. Cool Tremor stuff

    Bad Boys Bad Boys, watch a gonna do ? Check out the left bumper sticker.
  12. Towing capacity with a 2024 2.0 Ecoboost (towed mini excavator)

    F-150 Hybrid does 25 mpg in mixed driving. Them Hybrids are pretty dang amazing.
  13. Big Days Chase Rack install on Maverick 2026

    The Baja Build, This should be a cool build, different. First I’ve seen I think. I’m watching you boy . :’P




Top