Sponsored

XLT 2.0 AWD, 4K + Lux package FX4 Payload Decal.

spacemancraig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Do you think FX4 affects the payload rating here at all? My order is 2.0 AWD XLT/Lux with 4k and copilot and sunroof. I hope it doesnt go much lower than that sticker

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Without FX4 should be able to handle a little more since it won't have the extra weight of skidplates/tow hooks.
Agree. It's my understanding that the total weight will be the same on all models, but when extra weight is added by features, people, or cargo, you have less payload capacity.

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick AWD 2.0 XLT Luxury, FX4 with 4K package, no Sunroof.

I'll skip the review as it is subjective towards me.

Hitch didn't have anything on it stating capacity (that was visible from under, back or exposed sides/top)

Thanks.

View attachment 5470

View attachment 5471
I wonder if I can buy a spare tire that actually matches the others or if this size spare is the only size that fits under this truck. Anyone know?

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if I can buy a spare tire that actually matches the others or if this size spare is the only size that fits under this truck. Anyone know?
I wonder if that is the FS spare...if it isn't matching I will not be a happy camper!

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if that is the FS spare...if it isn't matching I will not be a happy camper!
I've seen a sticker with a smaller tire with 60psi on a sticker in the forum, so, I think we're looking at the "full size spare."

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've seen a sticker with a smaller tire with 60psi on a sticker in the forum, so, I think we're looking at the "full size spare."
The yellow striped sticker tells you that your payload shouldn't exceed somewhere in the neighborhood of 1300 lbs. Mine shows 1325 for instance and I have the Fx4 Lux AWD 4K tow packages on the XLT trim. So it is easier to guesstimate the payload. If you need the tongue weight you can take your rig with the trailer attached to an RV dealer and ask to weigh the rig with and without the trailer. so pull just the truck on the scale and weigh it, then disconnect the trailer and weigh it. That will tell you the tongue weight of your trailer. If you have it fully loaded, water, gas (for a boat) etc, you can tell what the weight should be. The White sticker will tell you the GVWR of your rig mine is 5205 combined. So you can also tell if you have the rig weighed with the trailer attached whether you exceed the limits. Remember that the GVWR is about 10-20% below the total capacity of the truck but that they give that as the safe limit. Your insurance may not pay if you exceed it and certainly your warranty for the truck would be voided should the dealer or Ford know.

Alloymaker

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xlt maverick VB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you think FX4 affects the payload rating here at all? My order is 2.0 AWD XLT/Lux with 4k and copilot and sunroof. I hope it doesnt go much lower than that sticker
Mine is 1332lbs with xlt, fx4, and lux with spray in bed liner.
Sponsored