First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
One of my first posts here. I did a comparison on the Lariat I plan to order today. X-Plan saves $896. Not a huge saving, but it's something. And then I wait.

-Dale
Sponsored

Attachments

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One of my first posts here. I did a comparison on the Lariat I plan to order today. X-Plan saves $896. Not a huge saving, but it's something. And then I wait.

-Dale
Best wishes, thanks for posting the attachments. The savings for our trucks, though a bit different looks, to be a very close between the price protected price and new price with x-plan. (For myself have a hybrid so no $198 savings on eco awd and don't think have the full size spare charge.)

Last edited:

24forsure

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How are you figuring $1000 dollar saving? Isn’t the discount only off MSRP? Which is only 100-250 dollars?
On my X-plan, I’m only seeing about $400 of MSRP

MrHomeGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have searched but can not find a list of qualifying membership to qualify. Does anyone have a link with a list?
Just found this. Not sure if I can use it but I did buy Ford Stock in July when I ordered my Maverick . Stock holders qualify for X plan.

Attachments

MrHomeGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm saving nearly $1200 on my loaded up Lariat on x-plan, not including any avoided dealer doc fee mark-ups. Got my PIN as a Ford stock shareholder. 🤠
Waiting on my PIN as a stockholder too . My dealer is telling me he is not taking X or any other plans on Mavericks and Broncos. Will push the issue when or if the truck oil ever delivered.

Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Waiting on my PIN as a stockholder too . My dealer is telling me he is not taking X or any other plans on Mavericks and Broncos. Will push the issue when or if the truck oil ever delivered.
If you've already placed the order with no signed agreement for x-plan, you are most likely S-O-L, especially given the dealer has said as much. About the best you can hope for is MSRP at this point.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bold Portion is the short form post. The other stuff is info on what @fordvideoguy replied to me in an email and my case and sales manager policy.

Since did not have it at ordering time and changing the Order Type would put me to the end of the line with the Dec 27th price increase*, think will not use it. Like yourself will see and perhaps ask for a $100 doc fee. Of course if pushed to MY23 think will push to have it added on the order mods.

*Asked Tim Bartz, @fordvideoguy, who told me changing the Order Type would reset my order date to the last possible date. The Lariat Lux with co-pilot360 is slightly more than the x-plan discount. Did not ask about what happens with an order type change after being pushed to MY23 and the review of the order with my dealer.

It's an outcome that not sure will happen as Ordered Oct 25th, but the sales manager did not enter it into ROVP till 27th. The ROVP shows an order date of midnight Oct 28th.

The sales manager says their policy is not to touch an order once it is accepted into ROVP. Did ask him to add the x-plan on Dec 1st and said he will do it when the truck arrives.

Learned so much after joining the forum and ordering the truck. Did not know could get an immediate x-plan pin being a DAV member and a phone call.

Dun4791

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda

The difference between x plan and an msrp of 30k is only a 600 dollar difference.

Msab13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
The difference between x plan and an msrp of 30k is only a 600 dollar difference.
Mine was $571 off MSRP but doc fee went from 699 to $75 and dealers original invoice had another $699 for wheel lock and window tint add-ons that disappeared when they reworked the invoice with x-plan. So definitely worth the $35 for joining Mustang Club!

Erniek

First Name
Earnest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GLK350, Ford 1997 F150 4x4, 2019 civic ex
I feel stupid but what is an x plan.

Sponsored

jurob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick xl
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know with the mustang club membership you can get your x pin as soon as you sign up.

do Dealerships actually confirm when you became MCA member?

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know with the mustang club membership you can get your x pin as soon as you sign up.

do Dealerships actually confirm when you became MCA member?
No, all they need is a valid PIN.....they don't care how you got it.

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another way is if you happen to own Ford stock . you need to own 100 shares for at least 6 month's. I was just approved .

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I feel stupid but what is an x plan.
Special discount pricing from ford. They have various pricing schemes for employees, stockholders and members of affiliated organizations.

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long have you been waiting on your PIN ?? I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks now
Sponsored