• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kansas WTB: Hybrid Maverick

KyleM

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Found out about the Maverick to late to put in an order and have had zero luck finding one after many hours of searching. Well lots for sale with 5-15k markup, im willing to pay extra for one just not that much.

Let me know if you have one or one on order that you would like to part with and I will make it worth your time.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Found out about the Maverick to late to put in an order and have had zero luck finding one after many hours of searching. Well lots for sale with 5-15k markup, im willing to pay extra for one just not that much.

Let me know if you have one or one on order that you would like to part with and I will make it worth your time.

Thanks!
I will part with mine in 2.5 months time or so for 30k

Gr8Mustang

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Digger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2022 Maverick Vibrant Blue Hybrid Lariat Lux with All weather mats and 360 will be delivered to me later this week.
MSRP is about 32000 and taxes plus fees take it to about 35000.

I just took delivery on a similar Mav in Cyber Orange. I am keeping that one.
The Blue one was ordered as a back up in case I did not like the Orange.

The above numbers are approximate.
I have not listed the Blue one anywhere yet so if indeed you can make it worth my while then let me know.

FYI, Kansas City Missouri area here.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The tough part here is, even if someone were to ask just $2k above what they paid...what they paid includes TTL - probably +/- $2K above sticker, meaning you're going to start getting close to that $5K ADM markup. Also, anyone selling privately is going to get a lot more than a little over sticker from Carmax/Carvana etc for a used truck.

Tough spot to be in having missed the order window.
Sponsored