First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its complicated and only Ford's ERP software has the full picture.
As I have said elsewhere, "The Ford works in mysterious ways."
Evidently some folks believe ignorance is bliss. I do not believe knowing constraints causes mass panick.
Evidently some folks believe having more information reduces ignorance.

But my ignorance is all-powerful. It can absorb vast amounts of information and remain unchanged... :sneaky:

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
wish i knew how many my dealership got. Bill Brown Ford in Michigan

Sponsored

OP
OP
huunvubu

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
wish i knew how many my dealership got. Bill Brown Ford in Michigan
Have you asked them?

When I ordered 8/23 from AutoNation Ford Frisco in TX I asked the Fleet consultant, after the DORA was signed, about how many Maverick orders were in front of me. He stated that 29 were ahead of me but that they had 5 allocations left for the month.

Since my order at the time had "Splash Guards" (Late Availability) on my order my order was not selected and when I changed my order to remove them he stated that those 5 allocations were used up and to call back 9/13 when they would know how many allocations they had for September. So he was willing to divulge allocations amounts.

I was going to call back on Friday 9/17 after Scheduling Thursday if my order wasn't selected what allocations they had gotten and still had left but luckily I was selected for build on 9/16.

So my dealership had no issues telling buyers their allocation numbers. I believe they were trying to be as transparent as possible.

Last edited:

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Have you asked them?

When I ordered 8/23 from AutoNation Ford Frisco in TX I asked the Fleet consultant, after the DORA was signed, about how many Maverick orders were in front of me. He stated that 29 were ahead of me but that they had 5 allocations left for the month.

Since my order at the time had "Splash Guards" (Late Availability) on my order my order was not selected and when I changed my order to remove them he stated that those 5 allocations were used up and to call back 9/13 when they would know how many allocations they had for September. So he was willing to divulge allocations amounts.

I was going to call back on Friday 9/17 after Scheduling Thursday if my order wasn't selected what allocations they had gotten and still had left but luckily I was selected for build on 9/16.

So my dealership had no issues telling buyers their allocation numbers. I believe they were trying to be as transparent as possible.
i just emailed him to ask. I think he getting annoyed with me. but oh well

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was order number 7 at my dealer when I ordered in July. Had splash guards on my order and just had them taken off 2 weeks ago. See if I get scheduled tomorrow (probably won't...).

Sponsored

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Have you asked them?

Just received this email from my dealer when asked about allocation for the month

Ford Maverick WOW !!! Long McArthur Ford is only getting 20 Maverick Allocations this month A13C3BD7-CD98-4D2F-B4EE-0D621A466E92

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just received this email from my dealer when asked about allocation for the month

A13C3BD7-CD98-4D2F-B4EE-0D621A466E92.jpeg
This is simply not true. Hybrids are being scheduled and built! Just check out members of this forum...

OP
OP
huunvubu

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

A13C3BD7-CD98-4D2F-B4EE-0D621A466E92.jpeg
Retail Hybrid orders (customer orders) are and have been getting scheduled. Now if the dealer meant Stock orders (Dealer orders for their lot) then that may be true.

You can check all of these scheduling week threads here and see many Hybrids getting scheduled:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...p-share-your-reservation-and-build-dates.2648

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-of-9-27-for-production-build-week-11-22.2492

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/📬-9-23-scheduling-email-received-group.2446

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/📬-9-16-scheduling-email-received-group.2236

However if he is claiming Retail Hybrid orders (customer orders) are not getting scheduled then he is outright lying.

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
This is simply not true. Hybrids are being scheduled and built! Just check out members of this forum...
yeah idk. I told him that i have seen the post on here, facebook etc etc. he just said his reps told him no hybrids. im about to put in another order with another dealership and see what they say. im just so frustrated right now.

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Retail Hybrid orders (customer orders) are and have been getting scheduled. Now if the dealer meant Stock orders (Dealer orders for their lot) then that may be true.

You can check all of these scheduling week threads here and see many Hybrids getting scheduled:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/📬-9-30-scheduling-email-received-group-share-your-reservation-and-build-dates.2648

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-of-9-27-for-production-build-week-11-22.2492

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/📬-9-23-scheduling-email-received-group.2446

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/📬-9-16-scheduling-email-received-group.2236

However if he is claiming Retail Hybrid orders (customer orders) are not getting scheduled then he is outright lying.
i know just sharing what i was told. not saying its accurate. my question is do i have any chance this is getting schduled with him saying they are not scheduling them. or is this a lost cause
Sponsored