Sponsored

Worth the wait!

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 ranger
After three weeks I can say it checked all the boxes! The 2.0 will definitely put a grin on your face. More power than I need , but good to have if needed. I’m 6,2 and plenty of head & leg room. Manual says 87 octane. Aluminum hood & inside tailgate. Sure feels like 1000 lbs lighter than my 2007 Ranger. Handling is great. Two nit pics ,I have to duck a little getting in. Also I question the roof mounted antenna. Will see if it survives a car wash brush. The short bed is just fine for My Costco runs. Wife has a full size truck, if we need to haul big stuff or tow. Couldn’t be happier. You guys will glad you waited.
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think my 2018 Escape has an antenna like on the Maverick and it has survived many car washes.

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After three weeks I can say it checked all the boxes! The 2.0 will definitely put a grin on your face. More power than I need , but good to have if needed. I’m 6,2 and plenty of head & leg room. Manual says 87 octane. Aluminum hood & inside tailgate. Sure feels like 1000 lbs lighter than my 2007 Ranger. Handling is great. Two nit pics ,I have to duck a little getting in. Also I question the roof mounted antenna. Will see if it survives a car wash brush. The short bed is just fine for My Costco runs. Wife has a full size truck, if we need to haul big stuff or tow. Couldn’t be happier. You guys will glad you waited.
When did you place the initial order?

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
Did you notice it's hard to get your feet out, when you get out? Seems like the floor pan/board whatever lips up pretty high.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think my 2018 Escape has an antenna like on the Maverick and it has survived many car washes.
my 2013 Jeep GC also has same style antenna and rear mounted location. Never an issue with car washes (even the big rolling brush) for 8 years now. Shouldn't be an issue...

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 ranger
Yeh my big feet have to lift to get out. No biggie, the plus ‘ outweighs that.
Sponsored