First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, 2024 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, last night we do family night at the movies and I silence the phone as to not disturb anyone. When we come out I go to turn my phone on and noticed a text message from 40 minutes prior. It reads,” Good news. A customer backed out of his order with a March build date and we have a Maverick available if your still interested.” ( this was around 8 pm). I immediately text back, hoping they were still open, that yes I was and can you give me details. 20 minutes later I get a text that a deposit has already been put down. DAMN!!! Oh well, I thanked him for letting me know. He texted back he will let me know if any more become available. I knew I should have skipped that movie.
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
July order, Lariet Lux hybrid. I finally got the call from dealer that it was 3 hours away, waiting for 4 more vehicles to fill up transport. Worse than a waiting for your first baby...o_O
Boil some water.

protechvideo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So my Maverick Lariat was Built but currently listed as --- in Transit and is sitting at "Junction Point" Nogales Arizona since Feb 25, 2022.

Here it is March 14th and neither my dealer nor Ford customer service ( 800 number) cannot give me any other information as to the current location of my vehicle.

ETA is Mar 22-28th. Very Strange!

Sponsored

Maynjo

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Prius C
July order, Lariet Lux hybrid. I finally got the call from dealer that it was 3 hours away, waiting for 4 more vehicles to fill up transport. Worse than a waiting for your first baby...o_O
Ordered my Lariat Lux FE in July. It made it to the dealership on Saturday, but they said it won't be ready until tomorrow. I've already made a couple trips to spy on it while the dealership was closed. The wait is killing me.

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, last night we do family night at the movies and I silence the phone as to not disturb anyone. When we come out I go to turn my phone on and noticed a text message from 40 minutes prior. It reads,” Good news. A customer backed out of his order with a March build date and we have a Maverick available if your still interested.” ( this was around 8 pm). I immediately text back, hoping they were still open, that yes I was and can you give me details. 20 minutes later I get a text that a deposit has already been put down. DAMN!!! Oh well, I thanked him for letting me know. He texted back he will let me know if any more become available. I knew I should have skipped that movie.
What movie did you see? Was it any good?

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you say use the Vibrater mode and next time leave your phone on, U Snooze U Lose

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
But soon it will be yours!! It will all be worth the wait in the end when you're driving around in the new Maverick. :)

Sponsored

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So my Maverick Lariat was Built but currently listed as --- in Transit and is sitting at "Junction Point" Nogales Arizona since Feb 25, 2022.

Here it is March 14th and neither my dealer nor Ford customer service ( 800 number) cannot give me any other information as to the current location of my vehicle.

Any News? Mine shipped 3/8 estimated delivery 3/22-3/28 as well.

I chatted with Ford and they told me it was listed as in transit, currently at Junction Point Ferrocarril Mexicano S.a. De C.v.

YOBY

First Name
Yoby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV 4 / 2022 Maverick Lariat

The Truth is Out There - Ford is tracking everyone of their vehicles from factory to you. Does anybody here really believe Ford has lost track of vehicles, since most have GPS trackers embedded in them to track with FORDPASS.

Chicago Mike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shadow Black Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Same situation happened to me....it was weeks sitting somewhere waiting for transport. Then one day i got the call that it arrived. Me was finally happy.
Sponsored