Sponsored

Worst Ford dealer ever. Screwed over by Frankfort Ford in Frankfort KY!

JesTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought a used G37 from them when they were Crossroads and they had it priced very attractively. I'm not sure whether you know, but I'm guessing from the generic name that AMSI may have been the outfit that bought them out? They have been gobbling up locally owned dealers for years. They bought Sam Swope's old dealerships in Louisville and they went from being mediocre to being very bad with insanely high doc fees and indifferent customer service.
You're right that is the new owner. Here is the listing with KY Secretary of State.

Ford Maverick Worst Ford dealer ever. Screwed over by Frankfort Ford in Frankfort KY! Screenshot_20220315-201318_Chrome
Sponsored

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This seems a bit strange. You posted your build date was 3/7 then 4/4 then 3/21 so it should not be at your dealer yet.

Was it the truck you actually ordered that they said arrived or just they had a maverick arrive and is available for sale?

Dealers should not be adding ADM or any markups on DORA signed orders.
If its a released custom order that the original person who ordered it decides not buy then the dealer can adjust the price on that unit. This is how dealers are able have sales/offers at or even below invoice as they know not all orders will be sold to the person who ordered it thus getting them a vehicle to sell as an off the lot with a markup. This system works well for most customers. Its the gotta have it now people who end up with the big ADMs

Larockman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
You should be contacting the KY attorney general. 1 or 2 complaints and they are likely to investigate. This is consumer fraud. Also you may save some others grief when they go to this dealer and the AG is already knocking on their door.

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
They could also regulate posts about awesome "builds" that consist of new tires, Top Gun stickers and spray painted headlights... but what would be left!?

Really wish the Admins here would regulate these kind of post!!
The "my dealer screwed me" post is getting old...good grief!

Post such as this should be backed up with screenshots etc...

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
Gary Yeoman's Ford, Daytona Beach Florida:

Hold my beer, son!

Worst Ford dealer ever. Screwed over by Frankfort Ford in Frankfort KY!
Sponsored