Sponsored

Worst Ford dealer ever. Screwed over by Frankfort Ford in Frankfort KY!

ShadowBlack XL440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry to hear what happened to you. How were you able to place an order in December and your truck arrived so fast? People who ordered in July still can’t get their trucks.
I specifically ordered a no option XL EB 1/5/2022, built 3/9 and it is currently in transit to the dealer now. Ford can build the trucks that they have parts for, just my opinion it is the dealers and the allocation system that is a fail. Dealers should have to disclose available allocations at the time of order. Orders should be first come first served with consideration to parts constraints. I feel for all those still waiting for build date. I only ordered the no option XL because I was too late to order the Hybrid XLT that I will order after seeing if the Maverick is all I hoped it to be.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

ce2nite

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sent a pretty lengthy
Personally, I think you might still be able to get it at the price you ordered (if the finance guy is the only one asking for the mark-up).

I would suggest ask them to hold the Maverick for you, while you try to reach the owner or a higher level manager.
[/QUOTE
Sent a lengthy email to the owner asking about why he running a buisness like that and also Sent a review to the BBB.

OP
OP

ce2nite

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What price was on your dual-signed purchase agreement when you ordered?

The price on the buyers agreement was 24155

Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The price on the buyers agreement was 24155
And it shows the VIN, is signed and countersigned? Redact it and post it here..

OP
OP

ce2nite

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I posted a review on BBB and the dealer wrote back that this was not the truck I ordered and it was being offered to me at a discount (5k over msrp) I wrote back and said that was never told to me and the only thing I knew was I got a call from the dealer sat and was told "my" truck was in. I also put in there that the truck should be sold to me at the agreed price we made and they could take "my" truck that's on order and mark it up. It's the classic bait and switch for sure.

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I posted a review on BBB and the dealer wrote back that this was not the truck I ordered and it was being offered to me at a discount (5k over msrp) I wrote back and said that was never told to me and the only thing I knew was I got a call from the dealer sat and was told "my" truck was in. I also put in there that the truck should be sold to me at the agreed price we made and they could take "my" truck that's on order and mark it up. It's the classic bait and switch for sure.
What we have here is a “failure to communicate”

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Really wish the Admins here would regulate these kind of post!!
The "my dealer screwed me" post is getting old...good grief!

Post such as this should be backed up with screenshots etc...

Sponsored

TSAINTS1115

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
this was not the truck I ordered

being offered to me at a discount (5k over msrp)

It's the classic bait and switch for sure.
No, not even close. If anything they offered the truck if you want it but since it wasn't your "ordered" truck it carries a extra price for the privilege of getting it now.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What price was on your dual-signed purchase agreement when you ordered?

That's what I have from Long McArthur and I sleep comfortably at night knowing I'm dealing with a straight shooter like @fordvideoguy.

JesTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, not even close. If anything they offered the truck if you want it but since it wasn't your "ordered" truck it carries a extra price for the privilege of getting it now.
I reserved and ordered my Mav from this dealership and I'll update everyone with my experience upon purchase. Hopefully mid to late May. I was promised and signed off on MSRP with a $689 docking fee with no additional mark ups with $500 deposit. Bought used cars from this dealership in the past and had nothing but good results.

AnnieWaits

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The only thing that does concern me is this dealership changed hands and names since my order was placed last July. Was Crossroads Ford now Frankfort Ford.
I bought a used G37 from them when they were Crossroads and they had it priced very attractively. I'm not sure whether you know, but I'm guessing from the generic name that AMSI may have been the outfit that bought them out? They have been gobbling up locally owned dealers for years. They bought Sam Swope's old dealerships in Louisville and they went from being mediocre to being very bad with insanely high doc fees and indifferent customer service.
Sponsored